Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Horror Heroes

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: mintyblue

No way

Hrithik is a better actor and more charismatic star

Ranbir is also good, but can't be compared to Hrithik IMO

I agree with you. Ranbir is definitely a good actor. But Hrithik is a better actor. He played the role of a mentally challenged boy in Koi Mil Gaya so well. 

DushtKanya thumbnail

Ranbir is an amazing actor, no doubt about that, but not better than Hrithik imo. Ranbir leaves me in awe during the movie, Hrithik leaves me overwhelmed for days after 

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

I like them both.  

If I wasn't an Akki fan, then back in the day I would have chosen HR as my favourite. I wouldn't have been crazy for him as I was for Akki though. 

Ranbhir is also awesome, his fast expression changes and all from the start have been good. 

They both have their strengths and are quite different to one another in their work. 

In my mind I would have always said Hrithik is better, but... now if I reflect, Bira is awesome too. 

I think I'll say draw. I can't chose. smiley23smiley9

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Please don't insult Ranbir like this. Hrithik is Good looks & Dance. That's all he's known for. Not for his acting chops. His Hamming still gives me headaches. 

Ranbir is miles miles ahead. 

carisma2 thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

These 2 are also entangled in Kangana chapter smiley36

I highly doubt that Bira would go for kangana. I say she was manifesting this as she does most things. She's a nutcase. smiley37

Edited by carisma2 - 3 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

I highly doubt that Bira would go for kangana. I say she was manifesting this as she does most things. She's a nutcase. smiley37

you never heard the story of Kangana sending ranbir emails story ? She was suppose to send some stuff to Hrithik and ranbir ended up with it. Allegedly some photos 🤔 

carisma2 thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

you never heard the story of Kangana sending ranbir emails story ? She was suppose to send some stuff to Hrithik and ranbir ended up with it. Allegedly some photos 🤔 

No, I haven't heard of it before. However, she always seems to make an effort to complain about Bira and their relationship. She appears to be an unhappy individual. 

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hrithik it is. KHNP, KMG is still go to movies for me. They may be old now yet have repeat value.

Ranbir in barfi is love though❣️

Edited by Strangers02 - 3 months ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Yes. HR is good. But Ranbir is great

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hrithik is an average actor.

Ranbir is an average actor with specialization in man-child roles.

I can't imagine Hrithik pulling Ajab Prem ki Ghazab kahani without making it into Me Prem ki diwani

So Prem(ranbir)>Prem (Hrithik)

Therefore, ranbir (acting)> Hrithik(acting)

Baki toh dono hi forgettable hai, i don't think they are going to leave any mark in this industry. Ranbir still have some time.