Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

It appears that there is confusion over Poonam Pandey's health status.

Normally, India Forums, our website, follows the news provided by dependable sources. It implies that the news of this actress's passing was made without malice. If that turns out to be untrue and the actress is safe and on the mend, we will be more than happy. We'll all feel a great sense of relief if the news that circulated in the press and media about her health status turns out to be untrue. smiley1

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Exactly. If this is a made up news, then this is not a great way to create awareness. People are bound to get triggered.

Agree, her manager confirmed her death but the same manager did not confirm about “funeral rights.”

Viswasruti thumbnail

Now, let us shed more light on cervical cancer, its causes, symptoms, and other related issues.

How serious is cervical cancer?

The 5-year relative survival rates for cervical cancer are as follows: When cervical cancer is diagnosed at an early stage, the 5-year relative survival rate is 91%. When cervical cancer is diagnosed after it has spread to nearby tissues, organs, or regional lymph nodes, the 5-year relative survival rate is 60%.

Please note that if they are discovered early, the likelihood of survival is higher than anything else. Make sure you test frequently, identify it, and treat it early.

How long can you have cervical cancer without knowing?

Cervical cancer develops very slowly. It can take years or even decades for the abnormal changes in the cervix to become invasive cancer cells. Cervical cancer might develop faster in people with weaker immune systems, but it will still likely take at least 5 years.

What are the 5 warning signs of cervical cancer?

Cervical Cancer Symptoms

• vaginal bleeding after sex.
  • vaginal bleeding after menopause.
  • vaginal bleeding between periods or periods that are heavier or longer than normal.
  • vaginal discharge that is watery and has a strong odor or that contains blood.
  • pelvic pain or pain during sex.

Early signs of cervical cancer

Vaginal discharge that is thick, odorous, or tinged with blood. Menstrual periods that are heavier or last longer than usual. Vaginal bleeding or pain during sexual intercourse. Vaginal bleeding occurs during a pelvic examination.

At what age is cervical cancer most common?

Cervical cancer is most often diagnosed between the ages of 35 and 44. The average age of diagnosis in the United States is 50. Over 20% of cervical cancers are diagnosed after age 65.

What does Stage 1 cervical cancer feel like?

Cancer of the cervix often has no symptoms in its early stages. If you do have symptoms, the most common is unusual vaginal bleeding, which can occur after sex, in between periods, or after the menopause.

What does leg pain feel like with cervical cancer?

Cervical cancer may spread (metastasize) within the pelvis, to the lymph nodes, or form tumors elsewhere in the body. Signs of advanced cervical cancer include: Leg pain that feels like a persistent, sharp, or dull ache. Swelling in the legs.

Can a man give a woman HPV?

You can get HPV by having vaginal, anal, or oral sex with someone who has the virus. It is most commonly spread during vaginal or anal sex. It also spreads through close skin-to-skin touching during sex. A person with HPV can pass the infection on to someone even when they have no signs or symptoms.

Where does your back hurt with cervical cancer?

Cervical cancer symptoms include vaginal bleeding that is unusual for you, changes in vaginal discharge, discomfort during sex, and pain in your lower back or pelvis.

(Credit:Google Source)

Early detection of cervical cancer usually leads to good progress.

Our human body has many intricate issues. However, we also have all the resources necessary to treat, prevent, and overcome any kind of health problem. During such a time, we just need to have the courage to get through a few difficulties.

The most important advice I can offer to all my IF members, friends, and loved ones who are helping someone they love through a medical condition is to be courageous, persistent, and patient. There's no need to panic; we all have excellent survival instincts.smiley27smiley27smiley27

Edited by Viswasruti - 8 months ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Hi,

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5348115

^ Can we talk about other forms of Cancer too in this thread? Like Breast Cancer, Endometrial Cancer, Ovarian Cancer ( all these Cancers are related to women reproduction )

Because 04th Feb is World Cancer Day

Yes Swetha, your suggestion is relevant and sounds good. Please proceed. smiley20

Cancer awareness and giving a sort of assurance to our members is more important than anything else for us. smiley27

I am shifting this post to the Cancer thread.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Yes Swetha, your suggestion is relevant and sounds good. Please proceed. smiley20

Cancer awareness and giving a sort of assurance to our members is more important than anything else for us. smiley27

I am shifting this post to the Cancer thread.

Thanks 👍

Fibroids in Uterus.. another important issue related to women reproduction. They are mostly benign. In worst cases, OBGYN might suggest removing Uterus..

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Thank you so much 👍

Also, can you please remove Poonam Pandey name from title of that thread? Fake news shouldn’t be part of topic any longer..

Also, could you please give a gist of these cancers, namely: Breast Cancer, Endometrial Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, etc ( all these Cancers are related to women's reproduction )

It is from the Current Affairs forum. So let us wait to see what Mina decides to do. She will be able to change the heading or the thread maker Kadyn.

Mina is the Channel Moderator there.

It seems, they already changed the title.

Edited by Viswasruti - 8 months ago
priya185 thumbnail

Poonam Pandey is alive that girl disappointed me big time. There are other ways to spread awareness

Savera84 thumbnail

Today (4th of February) is Cancer awareness day.

Skin, Bowel, Breast, Prostate and Lung cancers are common types of cancers.

Few of my acquaintances have passed away with cancer and few other acquaintances have survived.

The key is diagnosing cancer at an early stage.

Unfortunately the symptoms won't surface until it is late in most of the cases.

We have to listen to our body. If we notice any symptom which wasn't there before, better get it checked.

Do not hesitate to visit the doctor.

In developed countries, breast screening, bowel cancer screening and Pap test are offered for free depending on the age. The screening won't stop anybody from developing cancer, but, they will help in early detection.

Take care of yourselves and stay healthy everyone!

Cheers..

Yugalsharan thumbnail

I have my doubts about vaccination on such new diseases. Mostly, these lead to enhanced complications after the jab, so we should be extra cautious on trusting someone.

Better would be to live a healthy lifestyle with natural foods & fresh air with no radiation.

1215019 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yugalsharan

I have my doubts about vaccination on such new diseases. Mostly, these lead to enhanced complications after the jab, so we should be extra cautious on trusting someone.

HPV was discovered in 1949. It is not a "new disease." Widespread vaccination for HPV in 80 countries began around 17 years ago.

It is an exaggeration to say that vaccines for new diseases "mostly" lead to enhanced complications. Almost everyone who receives a vaccine is protected against a serious disease, with minimal discomfort.

Now, about the individual in whose name this topic was started ... I didn't know she existed before, but I am grateful to her for the opportunity to examine my biases against mortality-nonbinary and sincerity-fluid people.