Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

I wish it was darr vs bazigarr

Edited by wat_up - 7 months ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

OSO. This film is GOLD cinema but I believe lot of people didn’t understand the film. It’s supposed to be parade of BW in the 70s. I can watch this film thousands of times and never get bored or tired. One of my favorites of BW films actually.

P.S. I didn’t understand the film on my 1st watch either but I’m glad I rewatched it I recommend watching it again and see if your opinion changes.

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

seriously lol 😂 I don’t get how bazigaar is sad he in cold blood murdered shipla by throwing her over the roof. I get that her father did worse and him being murdered makes sense but not shilpa who liked him. I get that others enjoyed kajol Srk romance n wanted them to be together but still…

I agree with the statement of the member. OSO is amongst his best films and even though I love Baazigar and it gave SRK much needed attention and love it doesn’t stand a chance against OSO.

Katyayani786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

OSO. This film is GOLD cinema but I believe lot of people didn’t understand the film. It’s supposed to be parade of BW in the 70s. I can watch this film thousands of times and never get bored or tired. One of my favorites of BW films actually.

P.S. I didn’t understand the film on my 1st watch either but I’m glad I rewatched it I recommend watching it again and see if your opinion changes.

OSO is Alchemist visually presented. when a person really desires something, the whole universe will conspire to help that person realise his dream- Koi cheez agar shiddat se chaaho toh poori khayanaat use tumhe milaane ki Koshish mein lag jaati hai. The movie is not just a dumb rom com or something but a good inspirational movie as well in the way SRK’s character manifests the life he desires to the T including that darn round bed, even if it took him literally a lifetime to get there. His pretend award ceremony speech scene gives me goosebumps. Also it has romance, ROFL level comedy, soul stirring music, beautiful heroine making her dream debut, SRK at one of his best, superb supporting cast, crisp screenplay, best directing by Farah. The list is endless. I don’t know which other movie of SRK can compete with this perfection which also happens to be a BO winner ( of that time).

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Katyayani786

OSO is Alchemist visually presented. when a person really desires something, the whole universe will conspire to help that person realise his dream- Koi cheez agar shiddat se chaaho toh poori khayanaat use tumhe milaane ki Koshish mein lag jaati hai. The movie is not just a dumb rom com or something but a good inspirational movie as well in the way SRK’s character manifests the life he desires to the T including that darn round bed, even if it took him literally a lifetime to get there. His pretend award ceremony speech scene gives me goosebumps. Also it has romance, ROFL level comedy, soul stirring music, beautiful heroine making her dream debut, SRK at one of his best, superb supporting cast, crisp screenplay, best directing by Farah. The list is endless. I don’t know which other movie of SRK can compete with this perfection which also happens to be a BO winner ( of that time).

You gave completely new perspective to this film.smiley20

Even though I voted for Bazigar, but when come to entertainment value, OSO wins!!

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katyayani786

You penned my thoughts on the film so beautifully. It really is a goldmine ♥️
Katyayani786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

You penned my thoughts on the film so beautifully. It really is a goldmine ♥️

It indeed is. Very few movies without a single note going wrong, OSO is one of them. I can watch it infinite number of times and still not get bored.

1277038 thumbnail

Haarke jeetne wale ko Baazigar kehte hain!

Baazigar going out so early is an upset but his filmography is too strong

Edited by rickyproctor27 - 7 months ago
1169321 thumbnail