Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

So happy that I can watch both the movies whenever I want!!!

They are too different...Baazigar SRK's first villain role (great!) and OSO a wonderful take on Hindi filmindustry (also great!).

I take OSO, because it is the more original (Baazigar being inspired by the Ira Levin novel)...and this Deewangi song is simply something spectacular that Farah created.

I vote for Mohabbat-Man smiley36(Uri Babba!)

I like the deewangi song though that I used to hear lots
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: Stone-Cold

This is too tough, i love both films smiley13

Same here, im already stucksmiley38

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Same here, im already stucksmiley38

choose bazzigar it’s losing lol 😂
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: wat_up

choose bazzigar it’s losing lol 😂

I chose OSo as it's entertaining and ive seen it a few times

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I'm actually not a Baazigar fan. Out of his early three villain roles (Baazigar, Darr, and Anjaam), it's my least favorite. I do like the songs though and some of the Johnny Lever comedy.

Om Shanti Om is an all-time favorite. Also deserved to be the first 100 crore film but that was not meant to be thanks to Bhansali (no wonder SRK more or less refuses to work with him again). Amazing songs, wonderful tribute to Bollywood cinema, launched a superstar, and featured the greatest collection of actors and actresses in one setting. All done out of goodwill for SRK.

Still waiting for Om Shanti Om 2.

Edited by RaniPreityAish - 7 months ago

Since om shanti om seems to take the lead toh I protest here’s. Song https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx7KURxk5AQ&pp=ygUNZGVld2FuZ2kgc29uZw%3D%3D

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I loved baazigar, the movie made Srk a superstar. All dialogue of the movie became so popular. His lens scene was directed so brilliantly. But the entire movie was really sad. I was not aware the ending will end that way. This is why I chose and voted for OSO. Music was beautiful. And so many beautiful songs and how every piece was connecting each other, Farah khan did a great job. Srk deepika chemistry was nice to watch. Deepika was amazing and so blessed to have a dream debut.

Katyayani786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

OSO is probably the best movie of his entire career. Baazigar is like dime a dozen type. No takkar!

Originally posted by: Katyayani786

OSO is probably the best movie of his entire career. Baazigar is like dime a dozen type. No takkar!

seriously lol 😂 I don’t get how bazigaar is sad he in cold blood murdered shipla by throwing her over the roof. I get that her father did worse and him being murdered makes sense but not shilpa who liked him. I get that others enjoyed kajol Srk romance n wanted them to be together but still…