Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Sab kuch hoga over time. Right now as someone mentioned. He has approach of what is popularly known as reaganomics. I.e. massive infra build to grow and sustain a powerful economy. Deficit economics is ok for this as it fuels tremendous growth and in turn country progresses. Tax base grows.

Yaad rakhnaaa. Rome was not built in a day. Sab kuch hoga over time (already ho rahaan hain but pace will increase over time on what you saying)

also western world mein a lot of what you are saying is done by citizens and corporates - helping social structures. In a huge way.

Ya I know , just given highlights n summary of this interim budget . Already paced up in these 10 yrs n going to be at 3rd place in top world economies in next 3 yrs .

What is financial deficit ? will it not effect Bharat mission to be top 3 world economy ?

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Haan. I have experience in this since a long time. IREDA ke saath partnership mein bhee kaam keeya hain..

Since then technology has come a long way. Costs have reduced ..COVID had distorted it for a bit but now better …

System integrator for this kind of stuff will be an extremely profitable business if anyone is looking for business ideas.

Wow , are you in to business ?

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manavi_kesari

Ya I know , just given highlights n summary of this interim budget . Already paced up in these 10 yrs n going to be at 3rd place in top world economies in next 3 yrs .

What is financial deficit ? will it not effect Bharat mission to be top 3 world economy ?

Great question.

In simple terms, Deficit funding is Govt funding by borrowing (in excess of its revenues). Its a great concept when used appropriately. Prev govts used it in an atrocious way as we all know.

So in this case, since govt is borrowing to meet its spending needs, its called deficit funding. But that is expected to be offset/repaid over time by revenues. In USA, this has become a problem as debt is growing alarmingly now but its still the best place to invest grow, so people are ok. But they will need to tackle it

Top 3 hoga = higher revenues - you are correct. Also all the spending by govt also creates jobs, profits for corporates that are getting contracts, so helps fuel growth in a huge way during construction phase also and then through revenues by use of this infrastructure.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manavi_kesari

Wow , are you in to business ?

I have done both = professional jobs and also business. Mera poora family does business so I was odd one doing a job.. smiley37.. Now I plan to return and see what next steps are once I do. This is, in fact, one of the things that has piqued my interest.

System integrator is a pretty simple business in this area (solar panels come with a guarantee from manufacturer) and battery also. The integrator simply puts the pieces together and installs it. Good ones will help with IREDA financing, etc also. Determine system configuration on what power is needed etc. smaller ones can even do simple things like one off solar pumps for agri needs etc.

Believe me, given the govt push, a fab business idea to think about as it can be started on a small scale and grown rapidly over time.

Sutapasima thumbnail
Sutapasima thumbnail

https://twitter.com/MaheshJoshi_MJ/status/1753102844201435258

Edited by Sutapasima - 6 months ago

Word Count: 1

K.Universe. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Did you know that India's share of global GDP in the 1600s was around 22%, then came British East India Company, lo and behold, by1947, India's share of global GDP was less than 2%?! Even though I don't endorse reparations, the mind boggles if one were to sit down and do the math!

On topic: projections/forecasts for India's GDP in PPP terms are looking good and that's fantastic! IMO, what's more important is growth in GDP per capita. India has a long ways to go before that stat too starts looking good. We want prosperity for all and not just for a few.