Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BBOTT thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

This is so wrong of Hrithik to disown the film and director like that!

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BBOTT

This is so wrong of Hrithik to disown the film and director like that!

He isnt disowning the film, he is just saying that the anti pak dialogues were something he didn't fully agree with, but went along with it coz of sid 

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Those are acche din ke fans, trust me he is always like this only. lol 

ye that he is. Today was pretty zinta birthday and I was remembering their movies with koi mil gaya n mission Kashmir. I liked their Jodi Happy Friendship Day Friends GIF - Happy Friendship Day Friends Friendship GIFsHrithik Roshan Bollywood GIF - Hrithik Roshan Bollywood Mission Kashmir GIFs

Edited by wat_up - 4 months ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

Waise bhi serious banda hai, fighter k saare bts videos mein bhi kitna serious tha 

Woh sirf Saba k saath jab rehta hai smile karta hai aajkal smiley36

Sabse zyada smile he does is with Sid smiley36

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

ye that he is. Today was pretty zinta birthday and I was remembering their movies with koi mil gaya n mission Kashmir. I liked their Jodi Happy Friendship Day Friends GIF - Happy Friendship Day Friends Friendship GIFsHrithik Roshan Bollywood GIF - Hrithik Roshan Bollywood Mission Kashmir GIFs

Their chemistry was the cutest smiley42

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Anupama asked about anti Pak, Hrithik said yes ‘I hear the weight, Sid’s convinction was good enough but I do hear the weight, but I’m relieved that it’s all as entertainment’

There’s no way he threw anyone under the bus. Also loved how Anupama was fan girling on Tom Cruise naming him as the last of the movie star and asking Hrithik how does he look at that. When it’s cinema like this, we know who’s the reference smiley27

[Post Removed]

BBOTT thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zara321

He isnt disowning the film, he is just saying that the anti pak dialogues were something he didn't fully agree with, but went along with it coz of sid 

That is being a coward and not taking responsibility. So basically all good things come from him and bad things by the director, I highly doubt it. 

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BBOTT

That is being a coward and not taking responsibility. So basically all good things come from him and bad things by the director, I highly doubt it. 

He never disowned woh yeh bhi bola ki he is saying the lines toh he cannot avoid the responsibility

Par aisa bhi kuch nahi bola jo kuch logon ki G jal rahi hai

Fiza aur Mission Kashmir mein terrorist ka role kiya tha tab inn buddhijeeviyon ko kyun takleef nahi hoti

Pathaan mein Indian Army aur RAW ko itna galat tareeke se dikhaya gaya tha phir bhi kisi ko pharak nahi pada 

Hrithik maar Pakistani terrorist ko raha hai, aur G yahan ki kuch logon ki zyada jal rahi hai

Gaddar sale 

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Ab mujhe bhi lag raha hai ki Bollywood mein Pakistan se funding aata hai

Tabhi itne saare Anti India movies banate rehte hai aur Dawood jaise terrorist ko bhi glorify karte hai 

Edited by PardesiBabu - 4 months ago