Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

I don’t see anyone in the show remembering him? How many months leap they took? Just 1-2 months right 

Not even Vidhiya and Dadisa remembers him much these days 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Even I forgot that a character called Rohit existed in this show he’s that irrelevant.

And why should anyone remember that spineless, loser who ran away instead of exposing the ‘soulmates’?

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

I don’t see anyone in the show remembering him? How many months leap they took? Just 1-2 months right 

Not even Vidhiya and Dadisa remembers him much these days 

I agree with you. His family members do not remember him nowadays. And that's strange. 

Manny_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Shirsha

I agree with you. His family members do not remember him nowadays. And that's strange. 

They will remember him, once he is back. For now they are focusing on nach gana and drama smiley36

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They are more interested in keeping Ruhi as wife for their non existent son. Just bad writing I guess.

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Kaun Rohit??? smiley29

viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

He was coming home with marriage annulment papers but didn't reach....may be he met with an accident...I don't want him to be hiding like a coward...

But ther eis not much mention of his ..all the family members are busy in their lives and parties...

His inspector father is so useless no wonder daadi doesn't consider him to be worthy of anything...his opinions don't matter...

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: viji2111

He was coming home with marriage annulment papers but didn't reach....may be he met with an accident...I don't want him to be hiding like a coward...

But ther eis not much mention of his ..all the family members are busy in their lives and parties...

His inspector father is so useless no wonder daadi doesn't consider him to be worthy of anything...his opinions don't matter...

Kab se nikla tha papers ko lekar.. accident hogaya.. thailand jaake raasta batak gaya lagtha hai.. smiley36. Kal hi toh uske bhau ne yaad kiya usko... Rohit ko agar amnesia hogaya toh maza aayega smiley36. Bas wapas aajaye wo..

viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Haan show kaafi boring ho gaya hai ...Rohit ko aana chahiye ab

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

🙋‍♀️ I was waiting for him at the party to pull the rug from beneath Ru(less)hi's feet..smiley14smiley36