Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1215019 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Since you're a Newbie, you can't create a private forum in the Webseries category for Crash Course, and there doesn't seem to be a forum for miscellaneous web series discussions. The TV Hindi forum is for miscellaneous TV shows, not web series exactly.

So, you could start a topic here:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/38

kchaims thumbnail

Congratulations Madhu di and Suta and sonirita for your promotions smiley31

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: kchaims

Many thanks dear Billi for all the love and support . ❤

Thank You So Much Heart GIF - ThankYouSoMuch Heart Love ...

Edited by Sutapasima - 7 months ago
average-student thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Many thanks dear Billi for all the love and support . ❤

Congratulations and Good Lucksmiley27
SoniRita thumbnail

Thank you everyone for your wishes and congratulations. Means a lotsmiley27

SoniRita thumbnail

Thank you Paresh Sir, Sandy, Zeal, Nina, Leena, Maria, Vrish, Amru and CM Tanu and livelytanu for your congrats wishessmiley4

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

Since you're a Newbie, you can't create a private forum in the Webseries category for Crash Course, and there doesn't seem to be a forum for miscellaneous web series discussions. The TV Hindi forum is for miscellaneous TV shows, not web series exactly.

So, you could start a topic here:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/38

There is a separate forum for Web Series.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/1197

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

I am grateful to Vijay for his unwavering support, belief in my skills, and for gifting me this promotion as a Moderator.

I consider it as an elevation of my responsibilities, I will do my best for the good of all the members of IF. I feel it as an opportunity to put myself on the test and wish to succeed in all our future endeavors.

I'm thankful to all the more experienced higher moderators who have patiently mentored me over the years, esp, Koeli, mnx12, Shreya, and kchaims. [BilliCat]

Aparajita, also known as Koeli, our CM, is my first mentor. She made me an FFE in the FF section and has supported and mentored me ever since. She meticulously and thoroughly explained every aspect of DT job in detail to me. I am grateful to her.

I am sharing this promotion with all my co- DT members, in Sports and Cricket Forum [Savera84], IPL Forum[ WildestDreams] Suggestions and Comments forum[ kchaims&Sutapasima] Writers Corner Co DT as well as Music Corner co DT LizzieBennet, and all the DT members of the FF Section. In fact it is your contribution and your achievement friends. smiley31smiley27smiley31Every good word Vijay has been used for me belongs to you all as well. smiley31

First and foremost, I am a modest and simple member of India Forums, one amongst all of you my dear members of this IFsmiley10. You are welcome to come to me for assistance at any time. smiley27

Thanks once again Vijay Bhai.

Thank You GIF Images Thank You Quotes Messages, 51% OFF

congratulations… a very well deserved promotion and a much awaited one for sure… you have out shined your capabilities… very well done… I am really glad that your hardwork has been recognised… keep doing good work and keep inspiring people..

Congrats suta as well… your hardwork and consistency paid off…

Welcome to the dark side Soni and Pete… cya soon

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: kchaims

Thank you kchaims for your good wishes. I am grateful to you for your guidance throughout my viewbie career. smiley31smiley27smiley31

Free Animated Thank You Clipart - Thank You Gifs - Graphics

MoodyMango thumbnail

Congratulations Soni, Viswa and Sutapasmiley40