Epic insult of Mannara by Salman in finale

konakush thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

After seeing mannara dance with Ankta in finale, Salman could not control himself and asked Mannara, bigg boss mai enough food nahi milta hai but does not look that way.

Salman also said about her expression.

She looked so bad in dance specially dancing with stunning Ankita. Isha ka comment may justify looking at her dance now. She was the worst among all the females in Bigg boss 17. Her expression is so bad that I feel like vomiting.

Obsessed and insecure Mannara. Attention seeking mannara. She always took male contestants help/support to come ahead like Munna, Anurag, Vicki, Samarth, Arun including bias bigg boss

Ghaman dekho, she is bragging that I came first among female. Over acting ki dukaan. She has no class.

If she was not related, I don't think she would have lasted more than 4 weeks.

Obsessed with munna. Munna will find much better than you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

You are right about her game. Always took help support from male contestants. She very well knew about Munna and Anurags followers thats how kept a good relationship with them and got their votes. Otherwise there is no way people will watch or like her shits

Makers have been very bias pushing nepo kid. knew about munna's popularity so set her up with him from begining forcefully.

Edited by falsePromise - 8 months ago
vaathi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I do agree she didn't look great in most part of dance but honestly I didn't like Salman's comment. It was not needed to call that out as well as she in love with Munawar as well on finale.

Without Manara BB 17 would have been so boring! She was indeed the charm of the show!

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Body shaming age shaming is not cool!

Salman is doing it since ages.