Anyone else think Aloobir trying to mimic Vickat and Deepveer in FF

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

A couple years ago, Deepika and Ranveer, with Katrina and Vicky were at the Filmfare awards. Vicky won critics, Ranveer won best actor awards.

Ranveer was presenting, Vicky performed.

Social media was at buzz how adorable they all looked. Katrina and Deeoika supporting their husbans

Vicky thanked his wife and said how much he loved her in his speech.

Deepika came in jeans and Ranveer walked towards stage, which was adorable.

Ranbir came in and did 2 in 1 special. Presented and performed, tried acting cute with Alia but funny for him I dont think social media will find those two adorable as these four.

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

it is deja vu, that couple has no chemistry like Vickat or Deepveer, and actually these two are well liked.

Lets not forget Alia and Ranbir didnt come in 2022. I could see them trying to mimic the love these 4 got and failing

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StacyStyle thumbnail

Am I the only one that sees this? Ranbir is such a cringe 41 years old man.

Edited by lauriesa - 2 months ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I think this stuff is controlled by the writers. The celebs can suggest a few changes, but at most this is what the director (if any) and writers control. That's why the Rakhi-Amitabh-Jaya thing was dragged on till recent years (it's stopped now, thank god) 

Them banking on their "popularity" as a couple is actually a good PR move (Yeh baat alag hai ki RK fans don't like Alia so that popularity doesn't feel organic like DeepVeer and VicKat) and the current -ve PR wrt Alia winning FF has overshadowed all the good buzz this could have helped them. It also doesn't help that RK is performing with Tripti (with whom he has really good chemistry onscreen).

And before anyone says m a DeepVeer or VicKat basher, I love Vicky (maybe to an unhealthy extent) and adore the bond Kat has with him. RS and DP are for me the power couple of BW, though sometimes they go overboard. The couples' PR teams knows how to get the job done (DP's doesn't, they overshadow RS at times) and yes, I also acknowledge that the above mentioned stuff is also written into that years FF function for VicKat and DeepVeer.

StacyStyle thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

I think this stuff is controlled by the writers. The celebs can suggest a few changes, but at most this is what the director (if any) and writers control. That's why the Rakhi-Amitabh-Jaya thing was dragged on till recent years (it's stopped now, thank god) 

Them banking on their "popularity" as a couple is actually a good PR move (Yeh baat alag hai ki RK fans don't like Alia so that popularity doesn't feel organic like DeepVeer and VicKat) and the current -ve PR wrt Alia winning FF has overshadowed all the good buzz this could have helped them. It also doesn't help that RK is performing with Tripti (with whom he has really good chemistry onscreen).

And before anyone says m a DeepVeer or VicKat basher, I love Vicky (maybe to an unhealthy extent) and adore the bond Kat has with him. RS and DP are for me the power couple of BW, though sometimes they go overboard. The couples' PR teams knows how to get the job done (DP's doesn't, they overshadow RS at times) and yes, I also acknowledge that the above mentioned stuff is also written into that years FF function for VicKat and DeepVeer.

I think the difference is, you cant force chemistry. Deepveer and Vickat has it in spades. Something Aloobir doesnt.

Deepika and Katrina were there to support their husbands, they were not performing or nominated just there to support.

Meanwhile Alia and Ranbir were hogging the spotlight with their no chemistry selves, and Alia won an award she didnt deserve, they were even performing on a song that isnt there. Just two attention seekers.

priya185 thumbnail

I think Alia is insecure of Deepika Ranveer and Katrina Vicky so she tries to copy them 

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aw, I thought Vicky was above and beyond dancing in order to win awards. Looks like he's been there, done that.

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I dont think people find deepveer as cute barring their stans, after the recent KWK debacle where both got outed as liars with respect to their relationship smiley36

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Novarieaa

I dont think people find deepveer as cute barring their stans, after the recent KWK debacle where both got outed as liars with respect to their relationship smiley36

The stans are also split now. It was smooth sailing when both were successful, but it's turned into a liability for both fandoms to support the other. smiley36

The combined number of VicKat's fandom is less than the number of hits Vicky has in his career.

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Aa bail mujhe maar thread smiley36

StacyStyle thumbnail

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

The stans are also split now. It was smooth sailing when both were successful, but it's turned into a liability for both fandoms to support the other. smiley36

The combined number of VicKat's fandom is less than the number of hits Vicky has in his career.

How cute, Ranbir has 5 clean hits in his 17 years career, 2 fewer than Vicky. So that means Ranbir less fandom than Vicky according to your logic, a  huge nepo like him still living in potential.

Anyone that was around both weddings, know that Katrina and Vicky wedding had more press, more hype and coverage than the other two. Everyone was waiting for their wedding pics. Kat is the only A lister in her marriage.

Even Reddit spoke about it that time.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/u3c0rt/is_it_just_me_or_does_anyone_else_feels_that/

But then again the other two had a short gun wedding, wedding that was prepared in days

Edited by lauriesa - 2 months ago