Ayesha coming in feels like a planned move now

cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

Would he really win (doing nothing) had Ayesha not come in and all the attention focussed on him?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cl0wn

Would he really win (doing nothing) had Ayesha not come in and all the attention focussed on him?

i think yes because MC stan also won last year without his ex girlfriend exposing him in bb. They won only becoz of their pre existing fanbase
RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

No but they wanted the drama they had around isha samarth and abhishake.

That Gave alot of trp.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cl0wn

I dont know if it was a planed by the BB or him but yes .
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

I dont know if it was a planed by the BB or him but yes .

bb ka toh obviously plan tha to use ayesha-munna controversy for trp but it was true that's why munna accepted the allegations by ayesha but why would munna himself plan his beizati on national TV when he knew very well that he will win anyways. Yes before bb, munna asked ayesha to come to bigg Boss n pretend to not know each other to create some love Angle.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

bb ka toh obviously plan tha to use ayesha-munna controversy for trp but it was true that's why munna accepted the allegations by ayesha but why would munna himself plan his beizati on national TV when he knew very well that he will win anyways. Yes before bb, munna asked ayesha to come to bigg Boss n pretend to not know each other to create some love Angle.

Yes it sounds real that Munna and Ayesha did decide before the show but Ayesha went ahead of Munna to disclose all his bad deeds .Plus she would deffinetly get an offer for a show as well I think .
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

Yes it sounds real that Munna and Ayesha did decide before the show but Ayesha went ahead of Munna to disclose all his bad deeds .Plus she would deffinetly get an offer for a show as well I think .

i have heard that she is getting regional movie offers

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

And now nazila also back,this surely looking like pre planned.