Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Bleue

Rani's performance was too melodramatic yet she won the critics. In my books Kiara should have won the best actor female for Satyaprem ki Katha

I ask you a simple question .. have you met Bengali women educated in Bengali medium schools hailing from a small town like Burdwan in West Bengal ?
JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Rani has been beneficiaries of her association with YRF by winning these bogus awards for some performances unworthy of it.

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz

Rani has been beneficiaries of her association with YRF by winning these bogus awards for some performances unworthy of it.

I won’t even waste my time in fighting with ash fans today .. some other day .. but if it was all about connections .. then I wish she really used it to get the popular award .. And for ash fans ,.. Rani would always be unworthy .. so chill please
JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

I won’t even waste my time in fighting with ash fans today .. some other day .. but if it was all about connections .. then I wish she really used it to get the popular award .. And for ash fans ,.. Rani would always be unworthy .. so chill please

Ash fan? smiley37 Delusions overboard.

She literally won it for Hum Tum and KKHH. smiley37

So stop crying over not winning for a hammy performance.

Edited by JackSparrowcraz - 7 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Look at all the comments on social media. Every post on Alia’s win has majority of comments (almost everyone) saying Rani deserved it. For me; that’s her victory.

Imagine winning and getting this kind of backlash. This only makes Rani stronger and more valued. Silver linings!

Let those award buyers celebrate in each others toxicity smiley36

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 7 months ago
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Look at all the comments on social media. Every post on Alia’s win has majority of comments (almost everyone) saying Rani deserved it. For me; that’s her victory.

Imagine winning and getting this kind of backlash. This only makes Rani stronger and more valued. Silver linings!

Let those award buyers celebrate in each others toxicity smiley36

that’s true 😍
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

But she did winsmiley5smiley5 ??? Also Mrs Chatterjee wasn’t a popular movie..it was alright and Rani was good hence she won critics award..so idk what more was expected?? Alia doesn’t deserve it for RARKPK…Deepika in Jawaan was better than Alia in RAR..and I say this as an Alia supporter..

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

But she did winsmiley5smiley5 ??? Also Mrs Chatterjee wasn’t a popular movie..it was alright and Rani was good hence she won critics award..so idk what more was expected?? Alia doesn’t deserve it for RARKPK…Deepika in Jawaan was better than Alia in RAR..and I say this as an Alia supporter..

they could have given it to Kiara if not Rani .. Alia was unnoticeable in Rocky Rani .. it was all Ranveer