Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 29th Jan 2024 Written Update and EDT - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Krazzy_Girl

I'm at station, like literally the train is almost 12 hours latesmiley24

Oh ho! That's really irritating and exhausting. Hope your journey starts soon.. smiley31

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibrantvibes

Dadi kuch bhi bole she's accepted them as husband wifesmiley37 Constant shirt holding notice karne ka result hain yesmiley39

Plus its funny how she didn't trust Armaan in this and went, adviced bahu ki kaabu mein rakho.. pati log are not that trustworthysmiley39smiley37

Dadi ka husband tharki to nhi tha🤔smiley39

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honey-Friend

Oh ho! That's really irritating and exhausting. Hope your journey starts soon.. smiley31

I hope so toosmiley36

Kyuki ab toh mujhe railway k announcements bhi yaad ho gye hsmiley37

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I hope so toosmiley36

Kyuki ab toh mujhe railway k announcements bhi yaad ho gye hsmiley37

Stay safe from the cold.. Baki we will keep you entertained.. smiley36smiley41

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Exactly, I am really cursing the indian railway right now smiley24smiley37

Ikrsmiley44 Once we're stuck at some station in Punjab during midnight 2/3am...in cold... I was deadsmiley37

You tc...

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Dadi kuch bhi bole she's accepted them as husband wifesmiley37 Constant shirt holding notice karne ka result hain yesmiley39

Plus its funny how she didn't trust Armaan in this and went, adviced bahu ki kaabu mein rakho.. pati log are not that trustworthysmiley39smiley37

I think jab dadi aur abhira ka rishta thoda acha hoga na tab ghr ke baki aurate bura man jayenge specially Vidya kya kya kahegi mujhse meri bestie ko cheen li tumne kya Jadu krte ho iss ghr ki logo pe pehle mere bete phir pati phir meri saas smiley37....

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Abhira was completely unbothered about Armaan having emasmiley37

Love this girlsmiley27 She was feeling bad for the chit wali girl insteadsmiley36

Aaj toh Chachisa ne express kar hi diya Armaan aur Ruhi ke beech kuch chal raha haismiley16  I like where you are going Chachisasmiley41

Ruhi didi ka ek aur delusionsmiley37 Madam ji ko lagta hai Armaan ne woh tape chipka ke dil joda which symbolises he loves hersmiley37 Koi iske aankhon se patti hatwao yaar!! She is out of this worldsmiley39

Armaan pushed her back! He recalled his marriage with Abhira and RuHit moments. That man has a conscience. 

If anyone bashes Armaan regarding that hug I am seriously going to donesmiley7. Defend karte karte meri keypad ghis gayismiley19

olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

But I found it sweet. Atleast dadi sa did go to Abhira to advice her pota bahu on something 

Honey-Friend thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Dadi is afraid of Abhira because she brings in change.. She has been in control of Poddars and Abhira is like the breath of fresh air.. 

Otherwise, from time and again it has been proved, she admires her spirit and her character. 

If things get better between them, then Dadi will be her biggest cheerleader.