Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Her tears start from here

and since then he never found peace within

I agree with you about media showing brutality and then changing it into romance for brainwashing minds and setting the rights for men to do whatever but sometimes we can't ignore the brutality of women as well. In the very same mirror we can reflect Mamiji and Buaji too.

Well, I am a woman and I find it to be utterly hilarious 🤣 🤣 and all too often true 🤣 or casual misogyny.

That's misunderstood pharase that women hate women.. I don't understand women because of too much of their self centerdness and drama but I don't hate them. I dislike anyone out there with the selfish acts and thinking and Buaji and Mamiji fall under that radar.

It was his revenge or his helplessness in love; either way, he couldn't let her go. She was his and he meant every word here.

Being in one frame is what it all matters in their case.

Thnx Sanaya

That was the night that we couldn't forget for a long time. Such an emotional rollercoaster ride

His forced roping her in this marriage was another level of torture to eyes and minds but again somewhere it was like they are together in this quest too.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Thnx, A very natural and instant feeling like this makes you feel all sorts of unexpected feelings that you are not used to or feel strange how to react to it.

2.PNG

What a beautiful editsmiley32

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Absolutely and this is why Teri Meri can never lose its beauty

zzzzzzzzzzzzz.png

Beautiful ad very moving image you have here.smiley27

The way her hair sprawled over him during this moment, that was way too sensual.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Her tears start from here

and since then he never found peace within

I agree with you about media showing brutality and then changing it into romance for brainwashing minds and setting the rights for men to do whatever but sometimes we can't ignore the brutality of women as well. In the very same mirror we can reflect Mamiji and Buaji too.

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Well, I am a woman and I find it to be utterly hilarious 🤣 🤣 and all too often true 🤣 or casual misogyny.

That's misunderstood pharase that women hate women.. I don't understand women because of too much of their self centerdness and drama but I don't hate them. I dislike anyone out there with the selfish acts and thinking and Buaji and Mamiji fall under that radar.

Nice convo here

The separation of man from nature and natural balance, man placing himself over and above it, is directly responsible for the current situation which may lead to the extinction of many beautiful traits of life, including human life. Man has treated nature and creatures of this world much as he has treated woman: with rape, plunder, violence. They have created such rules and principles, laws which they are applying to all to control their manly power. There is no balance in there. Men are all in all.

They are using these tactics to create drifts in women, the very same way they are creating the drift among humans, societies, cultures, religions, and much much more.

Women are these days as objects, commodities, some deemed more expensive than others. But it is only by asserting one's humanness every time, in all situations, that one becomes someone as opposed to something. That, after all is the core of our struggle as women.

I am not saying all men are bad yet the way I am seeing and observing the world now, no matter where you live. Same situation.

Edited by Roop_P - 3 months ago
Roop_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

His forced roping her in this marriage was another level of torture to eyes and minds but again somewhere it was like they are together in this quest too.

This where he asks her the question where he knows he can bend her by all rules.

"How much you love your sister and can do anything for her, yes?"

Roop_P thumbnail

It was his revenge or his helplessness in love; either way, he couldn't let her go. She was his and he meant every word here.

There were many emotions going around at the moment. Hate and love, both were flipping coins and or I must say a coin was flipping its sides in between these two strong emotions. One thing was evident and that was the connection of both which was way stronger indeed.

Roop_P thumbnail

Thnx Sanaya

That was the night that we couldn't forget for a long time. Such an emotional rollercoaster ride

It was way too much to handle any mind like sis is pregnant and her happiness but at the same time the father of that child was a two timer. A guy like ASR had to even the earth and heaven to make things right. How? It didn't matter. and he did what he thought was the best.

Now he came in between Shyam and Khushi instead of Anjali.

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That whole scene was enough to rage him and us, but one thing remains intact ...Shyam's leecher side and how he portrayed it in front of mighty ASR. There was no fear, yet he enjoyed seeing ASR helpless in front of his sister's love and faith in Shyam. He knew the roots of his love were way stronger to shake Anjali's faith in him. Even ASR had no power to shake that off.

His bringing Khushi into this matter added another level to this rage. Now, not only was his sister betrayed by his love, but he also felt betrayed by his love—at least he felt that way at that moment. Now, things became more personal for him to avenge his sister, his love, his dignity, his ego, his pride, etc.

This scene is way too tense and unbearable as well

Seeing ASR helpless in front of Shyam was really agonized. Shyam enjoyed it and his winning, sly smile was making us all angry. Abhas did a marvelous job here.