Abhishek is a lost case

cutiee0034 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Seriously he is such an obsessed soul.

Isha Isha Isha

Bas...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He was asked questions about isha. Isha and samarth were also obsessed with him throughout the whole season.

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cutiee0034

Isha Isha Isha

Bas...

more than abhishek, isha, chintu, munawar, ayesha, nazila, these blind toxic jahil gawar ghatiya fans r lost case who abuse n mentally harass anyone (especially girls) who speaks against their fav it doesn't matter if their fav themselves admitted their mistake. Munna n abhishek look like saint in front of their blind fans. When sid shukla died, i read some comments like 'rashmi tum kyu nahi marri' n all that. even rapists like baba ram rahim had followers
Edited by Jazzkapur - 8 months ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

more than abhishek, isha, chintu, munawar, ayesha, nazila, these blind toxic jahil gawar ghatiya fans r lost case who abuse n mentally harass anyone (especially girls) who speaks against their fav it doesn't matter if their fav themselves admitted their mistake. Munna n abhishek look like saint in front of their blind fans. When sid shukla died, i read some comments like 'rashmi tum kyu nahi marri' n all that. even rapists like baba ram rahim had followers

Its so bad to say that ,have they seen rashmi regreting it and crying in the car so badly while coming back after his funeral yes she didn't do the drams her easily as and moved on ,I didn't like Rashmi s behavevior in the BB but realised it she is so dumb that anyone can maniples he r easily and takes the advantages of her .

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kooki07

Its so bad to say that ,have they seen rashmi regreting it and crying in the car so badly while coming back after his funeral yes she didn't do the drams her easily as and moved on ,I didn't like Rashmi s behavevior in the BB but realised it she is so dumb that anyone can maniples he r easily and takes the advantages of her .

bold- no they can't see that's why they r called blind
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

What did he do or say now regarding Isha?

Originally posted by: cutiee0034

Isha Isha Isha

Bas...