Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: spicysagar

I read the finale starts at 6 pm till midnight. smiley3 6 hours long finale smiley13

DDT should be 400 to 600 pages today. smiley36 smiley36

Kaun si dunya mein reh raeye ho bhaisaab? 😂😂

This forum has only 30 pages when the next worse had a 100 plus pages and u think 400-600 honge? 😂😂

Agar 200 bhi hogaeye is baar toh bohat barri achievement hogi 😂😂

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Kaun si dunya mein reh raeye ho bhaisaab? 😂😂

This forum has only 30 pages when the next worse had a 100 plus pages and u think 400-600 honge? 😂😂

Agar 200 bhi hogaeye is baar toh bohat barri achievement hogi 😂😂

ddt to hujaega 400 plus
shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Bade bade log arahy hain aaj toh

Arey!! Aesa nahi hai. smiley36

Or bataiye koi fav bana is season?

Edited by shiiny - 7 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

Munawar wala joke is too goodsmiley37 ek roti par banane wali tin charsmiley36

his fans r saying 'this joke is not cool' lol! Inke munnu raja ne aise aise topics pe joke kiye hain nah ki 37 days jail me rehna pada tha bichare ko. I don't defend his arrest but the hypocrisy of his blind fans r laughable.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Regrading animal discourse happening i have warch only 2 scenes on twt nsfw smiley36mera to hogya baki movie kon dkhega

Edited by I_M_SultaN - 7 months ago
-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Agar live voting khol leen tou jaan jao ke yeh ankita ke liye ho raha hai. She is on 4th in terms of voting!

https://x.com/biggboss_tak/status/1751555197959385515?s=46&t=7hjrNYkoFkOTALEztbj2rw

Dirty BB will do anything for their laadli. Sharam nahin hai in me

Abirika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ankita slapped him, threw chappal on him, kicked him yet no one blames her or threatened her to evict! When Shehnaaz is possessive about Siddarth in the similar way when they had something for each other during BB13, everyone talked she is dirty, panauti, and keep showing her in bad light that she is possessive. But Ankita is never blamed because she is celebrated, successful TV star! Both are wrong yet TV stars are untouched

Same with Abhishek, Yes he deserves all the harsh calls and i too think he needs them to mend himself but i wish the same were said to Siddarth back in BB13! Atleast for his good health and peace! See we lost him! But because he is celebrated, successful TV star, not a word on him. TV stars and senior actors are untouched and their mistakes are hidden under the rug which is not good even for them!

I also don't like how Abhishek is called fake, Just because someone is aggressive, their sweet side and emotional side becomes fake! Often the most emotional and hurtable people are most aggressive ones! No i don't support it but i also don't like them being mocked when they cry. Everyone cries during tough situation and when they stay with some people for few months in that locked up house, no matter what equation you share, you are bound to get emotional. Especially when she is your ex girlfriend. And him crying after a fight, i was like that as well. Highly emotional which made me fight for my side when someone blamed or said anything to me, but then my conscience makes me feel guilty, repent and hence cry. But i changed and i hope Abhishek changes as well. I also hope Munawar doesn't send his 5 year old baby to hostel on his girlfriend's wish! I also hope Mannara changes back to her original surname Handa and stand up on her legs instead o Chopra surname as she has potential and fanbase.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Tf is wrong with BB people though? 6 hours long finale? Itna khaali shayad hi koi hota hai.

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Tf is wrong with BB people though? 6 hours long finale? Itna khaali shayad hi koi hota hai.

jiocinema pe b ye 6 hours long episode upload karenge?
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: -CmPunk123-

Agar live voting khol leen tou jaan jao ke yeh ankita ke liye ho raha hai. She is on 4th in terms of voting!

https://x.com/biggboss_tak/status/1751555197959385515?s=46&t=7hjrNYkoFkOTALEztbj2rw

Dirty BB will do anything for their laadli. Sharam nahin hai in me

arre kyun ghabra rahe ho yaar, munna hi jeetega chahe live voting ho ya kuch