Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 20 days ago

Ek Aur Zakham. Yeh saala dukh kahe khatam nahi hota be.. 

https://x.com/sushantbsinha/status/1784925502291190113?s=46&t=Q96IWrDq2C9bhu2B8fjITg

BeingBlunt thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6VeK3RCK1N/?igsh=YXRjZGZjY2ZycnVy

I forgot the name of the user who was living in a bubble and praising that Jihadi ... is good because she hasn't done anything to them. 

Also I remember 'If she has done anything' smiley36

I don't want to blame the voters there. Don't know what situation they are living in thier and how it works. Just feel bad. Hopefully they manage to get out of the clutches of that Rakshashi Like Bihar got out of Lalu. 

Even thought Nitish is nothing great but hasn't allowed them come back to power. Even i coalitions he has always kept Power. 

Edited by mnx12 - 19 days ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

As far as Bengal goes, the best thing voters can do is keep their political opinions to themselves, and on election day, go out and quietly vote for the party of their choice.  Just don't make a show of who you support, since in this state, unlike others, that can lead to one being r@ped or worse.  If one is a TMC supporter, one can do anything, but if one supports any of the alternatives, be it BJP, LF or Congress, one can get the worst of it, w/ no consequences since the Central govt doesn't seem to think that Article 256 of the constitution (imposition of President's Rule in states) exist

Yeah, there were several occasions during the Indira Gandhi era when that act was abused, the last time being the dismissal of NTR's govt in Andhra in 1984.  But there are legitimate grounds to dismiss a state govt, such as breakdown of law & order in a state, but it's never gonna be used by this govt.  Therefore, Bongs who do support the BJP should keep that fact secret & just quietly vote for them, w/o making it known

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 19 days ago

https://twitter.com/me_ganesh14/status/1784997052352692320?s=19

This is one horrifying and sickening case involving 100s of victims. Sometimes I wish medieval torture techniques like brazen bull make its way back because such monsters deserve it. smiley11

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

https://twitter.com/me_ganesh14/status/1784997052352692320?s=19

This is one horrifying and sickening case involving 100s of victims. Sometimes I wish medieval torture techniques like brazen bull make its way back because such monsters deserve it. smiley11

Wow. So congress knew all this but kept quite and didnt let it come out when they were partners with JDS.

The Moment JDS joins with BJP, this is out? So convenient isnt it? smiley35

Death isnt enough for these monsters. smiley39

Edited by BeingBlunt - 19 days ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Again..women’s dignity is used as just a pawn in politics.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Again..women’s dignity is used as just a pawn in politics.

Indeed. These crimes were public knowledge among politicians. Victims are made pawns to get back at opponents or blackmail them into submission. Nobody cares about justice for victims.

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6VeK3RCK1N/?igsh=YXRjZGZjY2ZycnVy

I forgot the name of the user who was living in a bubble and praising that Jihadi ... is good because she hasn't done anything to them. 

Also I remember 'If she has done anything' smiley36

I don't want to blame the voters there. Don't know what situation they are living in thier and how it works. Just feel bad. Hopefully they manage to get out of the clutches of that Rakshashi Like Bihar got out of Lalu. 

Even thought Nitish is nothing great but hasn't allowed them come back to power. Even i coalitions he has always kept Power. 

All very good, except that Nitish was in an alliance w/ Tejaswi just a few weeks ago.  If I were a voter in Bihar, I'd have no idea whom to support, since they could all be trusted to do backflips on what they run on, namely opposing the other guy.  BJP is a de-facto non-entity in the state, while Palturam is, depending on the situation, either in bed w/ BJP or w/ Tejaswi

If Tejaswi was deputy CM, how has Nitish not allowed him to come back to power?  He has: one doesn't have to have the top spot for it.  In fact, one has more arm-twisting capabilities if one is in a supportive role.  Which is probably why in Maharashtra, BJP preferred Shinde over Fadnavis, so that instead of Shiv Sena doing the blackmailing, they would do the blackmailing

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

There r some foreign cricketers more Indian at heart then few Indians 😀 KP is one of them 

David Warner

No one can top him 

Bro is celebrating 22 Jan, Ram Navmi, saying Jai Shree Ram, going crazy over music from South Indian movies smiley36