Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Vr15h

To get this back, 2 Acts of Parliament need to be repealed:

• Places of Worship Act, 1991, which prevents Hindus from reclaiming πŸ›• that were demolished if there were πŸ•Œ built over them.  There are some 2,000 of them documented in 2 books  of Sitaram Goel, and some 40,000 total undocumented cases
  • Waqf Act, 1995, which enables muslims to claim any piece of property in India as Waqf property

RSS has already said that Gyanvapi & Mathura is not on its agenda.  Don't look to them for help on this one.  There is a new Hindu/Sanatani party that was launched last year called "Ekam Sanatan Bharat".  They would repeal the other 2 acts, and have the reconstruction of Gyanvapi, Krishna Janmabhoomi and one more - the Martand Surya Mandir in Kashmir - on their agenda.  Since March last year, I've switched my support from BJP to them, & hope that they at least get a few seats in the Lok Sabha this year so that they can raise Hindu voices that the BJP no longer is interested in raising b'cos.... triptikaran!

Do you that's practically possible? BJP is working on Ram Mandir issues since 90s ab jaake they came in full power and made it happen. Also BJP sirf Mandir ki wajah se nahi aayi thi power mei in 2014 max voted for BJP due to Modi Ji's work in Gujarat and he actually worked on infrastructure development and foreign relations a lot.

Maine to aapki mention ki hui party ka naam bhi nahi suna hai πŸ€”plus jab Tak yogi ji hai I don't think he'll give up on winning every land that belongs to our temple

Just my pov

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Secularism is just a code for "Hindu suppression"

Once upon a time, I supported the idea of getting back these 3 πŸ›•, & dropping the remaining 2000 documented, let alone 40,000 undocumented cases of πŸ•Œ being built on the top of πŸ›•.  Not any more.  I'd like to see both the Places of Worship Act & the Waqf Act repealed, and Hindus be freed to claim any πŸ›• that had been destroyed

Nothing represents my views better than this tweet:

Avadhmasdir.jpeg

Totally agree πŸ‘ 

Hopefully after this election many of the pending reforms would be made and pending bills like UCC will be passed. I think because of less seats in Rajyasabha it's being difficult to pass bills... Is it? 

https://twitter.com/warrior_soul13/status/1750561005762154579?t=9RRzaAwWcvCi45uPAK54pA&s=19

Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

Do you that's practically possible? BJP is working on Ram Mandir issues since 90s ab jaake they came in full power and made it happen. Also BJP sirf Mandir ki wajah se nahi aayi thi power mei in 2014 max voted for BJP due to Modi Ji's work in Gujarat and he actually worked on infrastructure development and foreign relations a lot.

Maine to aapki mention ki hui party ka naam bhi nahi suna hai πŸ€”plus jab Tak yogi ji hai I don't think he'll give up on winning every land that belongs to our temple

Just my pov

It was founded in March last year, so I don't blame you for never hearing about it.  Reason it was founded was mainly BJP policies of triptikaran

https://www.ekamsanatanbharat.org/

Moonks thumbnail

More than that, what's more of a πŸ–• to Hindus is the namazis using the Shiva lingam spot as a "wuzukhana" to wash their dirty feet b4 proceeding for namaz

Won't forget this, they knew what it was and they still did itsmiley35

Moonks thumbnail
Moonks thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2h9ElYoVnj/?igsh=ZjA1bzBtc2FxZHpi

Sanatan hi Satya hai, Satyamev Jayate πŸ™

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Moonks

Yup we will go through this once more but the part which angers me is even after all this we are still blamed, their definition of secularism only means Sanatanis have to sacrifice all the things which belongs to them

Pseudo secularism. It’s their agenda to suppress sanatanis n take away lands n establish theirs . Now they are openly attacking our gods n spewing hate . 

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manavi_kesari

Pseudo secularism. It’s their agenda to suppress sanatanis n take away lands n establish theirs . Now they are openly attacking our gods n spewing hate . 

Let them, Our truth is carved on stones, in our hearts, hate can overpower but can never win, our Gods has taught us this, Andhera jab Ghana ho toh samajhlo savera hone wala hai, unka agyaan ka andhera Ghana hai hamara gyaan use zarur harayega