Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

She’s planning to go the surrogate way, learnt it from an industry insider who works closely with her team

Why would her team leak information like this?  

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

You can clearly see a bump, which Katrina never had. 

I see it too, but is it really a bump or just the shirt under it proofing up a little?  If she’s not ready to announce it yet why would she let a picture like that  be posted?  I’m not saying she’s not, but I’m not sure she is either.  

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Why would her team leak information like this?  

Not her team. Someone who works closely with her team. Apparently they have found a surrogate and now they are hoping for a successful pregnancy. This was as of October last year. Not sure if they made any progress since.

Socky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why you guys are so obsessed with pregnancy? Also if she doesn’t announce any news within the coming 2 months then we will come for you smiley15

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Socky

Why you guys are so obsessed with pregnancy? Also if she doesn’t announce any news within the coming 2 months then we will come for you smiley15

Then we will move on with most likely having Ranbir making news for disrespecting his wife...again.

Edited by lauriesa - 3 months ago
StacyStyle thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I see it too, but is it really a bump or just the shirt under it proofing up a little?  If she’s not ready to announce it yet why would she let a picture like that  be posted?  I’m not saying she’s not, but I’m not sure she is either.  

TBF the is so much you can do hiding a pregnancy. 

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Not her team. Someone who works closely with her team. Apparently they have found a surrogate and now they are hoping for a successful pregnancy. This was as of October last year. Not sure if they made any progress since.

Surrogacy laws have changed in India , right?

StacyStyle thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Surrogacy laws have changed in India , right?

'Yep, you have to been married for 5 years, (Deepika and Ranveer are), have like a doctors that you having a hard time conceiving, no money exchange and the surrogate be related to the mother.

You can do surrogacy overseas.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Who specifically told someone else about it is almost irrelevant.  My point is her team has allowed for this leak to happen.  This kind of stuff falls under confidential medical information.  If this person worked closely with her team I’m sure he/she was subject to the same confidentiality regulations as anyone else working closely with her.  So either someone is losing their job soon and possibly getting sued or your source lied to you.  🤷🏽‍♀️ 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zara321

I can't remember deepika wearing the same outfit twice, and here she is wearing an outfit she wore to the airport at her film screening, its very unlike her to do that, just compare these outfits to the outfits she wore to Gehraiyaan promotions, during that time she was wearing very tight fitting clothes, and now she has worn three very loose fitting tops in a row.

It could just be a fashion choice she has made, or maybe she is wearing it for another reason 

may be she is copying Alia in recycling her dresses 🤷‍♀️smiley36