Disrespect for Arun by all contestents

deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

It's so dis heartening to see how all the contestents disrespect Arun.

They think he is lower to them.

Because of his language because he is a normal person and not a celebrity?

Munnawar, Vicky ,and Ankita have commented time and again that how come he is in top 5.

It's so cheap of them.

I am disappointed to see how our society look down on people based on their clothes, money language.

I want him to be winner to show them mirror.

But unfortunately BB and channel also look down on people based on their status.

Unfortunately most undeserving Ankita or Munawar only will win .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't think anyone has disrespected him because of his language? His tone is a little high so it seems he's angry and there are words he uses casually that others don't but no one has disrespected him due to that. And he is a celebrity- he has followers, people know him.

His input in the show has been less impactful compared to the others there and that's a fact. He actually is lucky to be where he is, it's not due to his game play or anything else- pure luck.

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I liked Arun's JV last night.

The only respectable JF of yesterday.

NazneenA thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

About language I think only Ankita has told in wkw and salman clarified that is how they speak in Hyderabad.

But yes, when he was in top 5, ofcourse even he was shocked and others. But I didn't like the way they kept on making fun of him that so many times that how come he is in top 5. It's done and public voted. They don't have to make a person feel bad repeatedly bcz they think he is not deserving. Ajeeb.

deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

About language I think only Ankita has told in wkw and salman clarified that is how they speak in Hyderabad.

But yes, when he was in top 5, ofcourse even he was shocked and others. But I didn't like the way they kept on making fun of him that so many times that how come he is in top 5. It's done and public voted. They don't have to make a person feel bad repeatedly bcz they think he is not deserving. Ajeeb.

Exactly the way Munawar and Ankita spoke looked very cheap throught the season.

I boycott watching anything related to them hereafter.

Most disgusting to feel superior over others.

They have nothing to their claim to fame to be proud of . Staying 4 months in the house is a proof they have so much damage control to take care.

Edited by deepu221 - 8 months ago
Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jhalak7

I liked Arun's JV last night.

The only respectable JF of yesterday.

+1

Word Count: 1