BB17 Finalist Journey Video - Part I Review

-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

Tripe A (Abhishek, Ankita, and Arun) had their journey videos airing today. I thought it was a mixed bag overall, some decent bits, some very boring moments, and some instant hits (much like this season)! Anyway, lets review the 3 JVs that aired today. These are strictly my views so no need to take offence, happy for you to share your views as well below:

1). Abhishek

Overall rating 3.5/5. I had very high expectations from his JV looking at the many promos. While it wasn’t bad, I just felt disappointed. It was too Isha and Samarth heavy, which is honestly fine considering they were an integral part of his journey but BB could have definitely shown more layers of his personality. He shared a very genuine bond with Neil, his friendship with Munawar has been one of his highlights, and he had a very unintentionally funny feud with Arun and Tehelka. BB failed to touch on any of it. BB could have also explored his equation with Vicky and Abhishek, who were very close to him initially but then somewhere in the middle just deserted him. What they showed was good but still left me asking for more. The crowd reaction was very good which certainly earned it a few points! Overall it was good but not great!

2) Ankita

Overall rating: 2/5. If Abhishek’s was too UD heavy, Ankita’s was too Vicky and Munawar heavy. It made sense for Vicky to feature heavily but what was the point of interjecting Munawar? It served absolutely no purpose because it is not like they showed a friendship or anything. Also, she seemed like a supporting character in her own JV, Vicky did all the talking while she just stood there (reminds me of her role in Pavitra Rishta where she did nothing but cry). Her JV showed no growth, no personality, no journey. I also thought it was unnecessarily too long and too stretched, they could have easily cut at least 2-3 minutes especially from the end. My biggest complain, though, was the lack of Neil and Aishwariya. I really thought they were the highlight of her journey so to noti feature them prominently was a HUGE miss. And lastly, the crowd was just mehh, barely reacting to anything. They clearly didn’t care. It was a boring and very negative JV.

3). Arun

Overall rating 4.5/5. I thought Arun’s JV was excellent. I am glad they kept it to a very palatable length. The JV highlighted every facet of his personality - the fun and entertaining side, the fiery and loud side, and the emotional side. He was shown as the most complete contestant, who experienced everything, from love (brotherly love) to heartbreak to isolation. I laughed in the first half of the JV and watched the second half all teary eyes. The background music was also perfect, I wouldn’t change a single thing there. The crowd was also very responsive to everything which only made it better. The BB voiceover was also great for Arun! A huge win overall.

Share your thoughts.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I didnt feel connected with anyone's journey video..may be since I dont have a favourite..I blame me for that smiley36..

Not having hardcore liking did impact me...I felt bored half way journey and was waiting to end..

BB potrayed Abhishek as Hero ,but as I was just comparing his journey video with S13 contestants ,so didnt impact me at all..

only thing that stricked me was Ankita's expression while seeing her VJ.(I felt like she would have killed vicky with her eyes thensmiley36)

I was wondering what will be there in Arun's VJ but it turned down better than rest two.

I will appreciate BB for compiling his video journey with all elements ..They captured all his moments actually ..

Edited by MUNNII - 8 months ago
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Abhishek JV could have been better, his friendship with ayesha and munna should have been included, his fights with Ankita and vicky. It was just filled with Isha and Samarth it got boring.

Ankita looked possessed the way she kept twitching her face and staring at the screen. Creepy af. Her video was shit as her.

Arun I felt was unfair... They used all the cards for this effing loser. Who did absolutely nothing on the show but just got lucky to reach this far. So basically someone who did nothing on the show deserves to win.

Oh also noticed how this jerk was laughing when Samarth stuffed tissue in Abhishek's mouth but had an issue when Abhishek retaliated to it. What else can you expect from a man who stops his wife from making male friends.

maaneetcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Arun's jv was the most real and good one. Rest were annoying or boring for me including the ones that will get aired today lol

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arun's JV was best. well edited video.

Ankita 's JV was emotional . But they showed Vicky as a complete Red flag husband. And Ankita like typical Hindi serial bahu . Mannara 2nd woman n Munna her Bhai.

They did Abhishek dirty . S15 Pratik JV was all about his affairs with girls . Here it was all about Isha n fights . MunAbhi bond wasn't highlighted. No fun moments. No connection with other contestants.

I hope they don't ruin Munawar's jv

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Seeing Ankitas JV, I thought they’re hell bent on breaking her marriage

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MUNNII

I didnt feel connected with anyone's journey video..may be since I dont have a favourite..I blame me for that smiley36..

Not having hardcore liking did impact me...I felt bored half way journey and was waiting to end..

BB potrayed Abhishek as Hero ,but as I was just comparing his journey video with S13 contestants ,so didnt impact me at all..

only thing that stricked me was Ankita's expression while seeing her VJ.(I felt like she would have killed vicky with her eyes thensmiley36)

I was wondering what will be there in Arun's VJ but it turned down better than rest two.

I will appreciate BB for compiling his video journey with all elements ..They captured all his moments actually ..

Same here I kept fast far wording it Abhishek I knew it will be shouting and crying loudly , Anku just I me and myself, Arun I never expected that his jv would be turn out so well but I liked it he was shown a real person rest we will see tonight.
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Did not watch any of it,just ddt update. Where are munawar and manara video?

kishukomal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I skipped the whole section, I thought it was just so boring and I can't believe there is actually going to be a second part today :/

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

Did not watch any of it,just ddt update. Where are munawar and manara video?

The second part with them will be uploaded today