Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

It was a mutual decision to breakup as both of them didn't want things to get more dirty. And sushant was never in a relationship for years as I think even he couldn't forget ankita. No one to be blamed for the breakup it's normal it happens

Well said.
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: jhalak7

She is an embarrassement for any man who has to go public everyday. After what she showed of herself on camera insecurity, cheedaney se mooh se character assasining and gaaligalwaz nikalte hai.....forget about SSR is a proof why she never got work after PR. Savya samajh mein chalne ka kuchh tadika hai. Jo Ankita mein nehi hai.

What has vicky shown? Misbehave with his wife. Mistreat her. Tharkipan. Flirting with other girls infront of wife while being a married man.

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: falsePromise

What has vicky shown? Misbehave with his wife. Mistreat her. Tharkipan. Flirting with other girls infront of wife while being a married man.

She should leave him then. Making herself looking like a psycho is not an answer.
falsePromise thumbnail

She should leave him then. Making herself looking like a psycho is not an answer.

Its her decision if she wants to leave him or not. Has vicky asked her to leave him if she is behaving so psycho?

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: falsePromise

Its her decision if she wants to leave him or not. Has vicky asked her to leave him if she is behaving so psycho?

She can stay in her decision forever no problem. Now she is beating him,tomorrow he will beat. If they can stay this way....keya baat.

Baas society mein aisa chalta nehi. Bored of their nasty disgusting married life. Pati characterless patni psycho. Pati sudhrega nehi biwi will blame the world. In Ankita's case it is not only Viki. SSR ke saath bhi aisa hi kiya tha.

See when she was doing this same thing with SSR like you I was on het side. Now I am seeein who is wrong. Pagal ko kiyun support karoon?

Edited by jhalak7 - 8 months ago
falsePromise thumbnail

She can stay in her decision forever no problem. Now she is beating him,tomorrow he will beat. If they can stay this way....keya baat.

Baas society mein aisa chalta nehi. Bored of their nasty disgusting married life. Pati characterless patni psycho. Pati sudhrega nehi biwi will blame the world. In Ankita's case it is not only Viki. SSR ke saath bhi aisa hi kiya tha.

See when she was doing this same thing with SSR like you I was on het side. Now I am seeein who is wrong. Pagal ko kiyun support karoon?

Nobody is asking you to support her. She has done really wrong things but so has vicky. Some people just choose to see the wrong she has done and ignore the wrong that has been done to her.

kishukomal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I find Ankita irritating, but still I don't feel it is fair to judge someone's past releationship based on their behaviour now. 1) we don't know the real story and 2) who can prove that her behaviour now is not an aftermath of the break up? A break up is always a big heartbreak and it changes people. It has been years now since they broke up and people change. I loved SSR and always hooted for him but I don't think he is dood ka dhula hua neither. Please let not make assumptions. As I said, she is annoying as hell but we can't judge her past.

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kishukomal

I find Ankita irritating, but still I don't feel it is fair to judge someone's past releationship based on their behaviour now. 1) we don't know the real story and 2) who can prove that her behaviour now is not an aftermath of the break up? A break up is always a big heartbreak and it changes people. It has been years now since they broke up and people change. I loved SSR and always hooted for him but I don't think he is dood ka dhula hua neither. Please let not make assumptions. As I said, she is annoying as hell but we can't judge her past.

Actually the breakup was mutual. Both of them broke up so that things doesn't get dirty. But a breakup is never easy it's heartbreaking and traumatic. Sushant was never in a relationship for some years because he loved ankitasmiley27 and I believe he was also in trauma. After few years he had a relationship with riya. Ankita also loved him that's why the breakup was traumatic for her. Sometimes it's better to end relationships then to cause negativity that's what happened here no one to be blamed
Edited by RockingSunny - 8 months ago
M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

mods can u give warning people here not to drag susha t again and again and make post off him? This is so just now beyond the line.

We can not discuss life of contestants here or outsider but some can easily drag deceased person and make stories?

Exactly ... Ankita is not allowed to take his name even after long relationship..its assumed for sympathy

But people feel they have the right to pass judgment...

..hypocrite much!

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Why is this forum going into people's backgrounds and past relationships or work they have done. None of us know back story of any of the things. We know media likes to highlight and create story about any masala they get. Why are people not talking about the show and contestants behavior on the show?

Maybe Ankita is like this because she had to suffer in relationship with SSR, who knows. And btw, Ankita wasn't wrong about Viki when she said he will go out and party right away.

We don't know what goes on in their private lives and let's leave things to that.

Some members are quick to judge people and claim they have PhDs on their favorite or least favorite stars. You still don't know cr@p about them. The only thing you know is what they would like you to know.