Abhishakes journey video

RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

Lol the best part him saying he doesn't want isha.

But literally stealing her headband.

And he laughed everytime they showed him slap samarth.

My dude needs to face the consequences of his actions at some point.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What a pathetic journey he had. There was no self reflection, no remorse, no empathy in his face when he watched his video. He is an empty person devoid of humanity. If he wins, shame on BB. If this is what a hero looks like to BB then shame on the whole franchise. Screaming arsehole was their hero. Shame Shame Shame.

MissBrownEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Picasso9

What a pathetic journey he had. There was no self reflection, no remorse, no empathy in his face when he watched his video. He is an empty person devoid of humanity. If he wins, shame on BB. If this is what a hero looks like to BB then shame on the whole franchise. Screaming arsehole was their hero. Shame Shame Shame.

I totally agree. He has a very sucky personality and he hasnt done anything notable (positively) in the show. If he wins he will be worse than stan and show ka standard aur gir jayega

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This guy's head is all about copying movies and serials. Pura ka pura fake.smiley21

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Picasso9

The way he kept screaming proved that my perception of him being a psycho is correct