Most difficult journey - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Munna was never bullied. He was on top demand list in galz. Lolsmiley39

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly he was calm ( except 2-3 instances) and played a dignified game thru out the season . they brought outside stuffs to defame him. Everyone was jealous and mocked him behind his back . literally harassed by BB ki beti n also bahu .Still remained silent without creating unnecessary drama

zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He is the one who tortured the most mentally. He deserved to win to remain calm in this scenerio.

_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I wouldn't say difficult.

But he did play an OK game. He tried to be in good books of everyone and realized it wasn't possible so then started taking a stand. From his last show I noticed his personality is the type that doesn't confront anyone, Arun was the same except Munawar quickly became popular because of what he is. He is most expressive through his jokes/poems and he used that to his advantage. Ayesha came to destroy his image and succeeded with people that think life is all about BB.

I was neutral towards him when show started, then I saw his work and he is really good at what he does. He's got millions of fans and lots of celebrity support. I will be surprised if he doesn't win.