Most difficult journey

zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

I think munawar will win. Munawar is the most targeted one in the bigboss.Itnaay allegations lagay,bully bhi hua. But still he rised and remained calm in all scenerio 😉.

Jeet ta wahi hai jis ki sab se difficult journey rahi ho. Wo theek tha wo nai theek tha .wo alag debate hai. But still he faced worst

Edited by zanish_k - 8 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Agreed- BB totally used his personal life for the show. He has most to lose outside, everyone else will go on to normal lives.

deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

All drama. They white washed Ankita,Abhishek and Munnawar.

They all used BB fully to show themselves as saints which clearly they are not.

Except BB 13 all seasons are backwash and fake.

BB 13 only for shehnaz entertainment even she white washed her self bit, she turned out to be true at heart .

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Actually the most difficult journey this season - is actually OUR journey, us, the audience. My god, how much we have endured this season.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 8 months ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Actually the most difficult journey this season - is actually OUR journey, us, the audience. My god, how much we have endured this season.

Exactly

We had most difficult journey as we are still watching this thakela season. We got tortured but we showed courage and strength and stood strong 😎

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Agreed. smiley36This season is pure torture

BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Can't say about the others, but I definitely feel very tortured having to endure Munawar's drab "comedy" and persona.

He had a difficult journey? Absolutely not! With him, any publicity is good publicity as it wakes up his sheep-like following who have no idea what the Bigg Boss show is all about. Just that "our" Munawar is on, and we vote for him with all our hands and feet if possible so he can "win."

Those things he's accused of, he actually wears like a badge of honor using it to win more stupid female admirers who are attracted to "fun" and "bad guys."

So I say, all the publicity he was gifted by BB helped his cause greatly. For me he is astonishingly unremarkable and yet another undeserving "winner" - if he does.

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

💯. These contestants deserves babaji ka thullusmiley7
maaneetcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Most difficult journey? Lmfaooo! As if he didn't do any of those things or didn't know what Bigg boss is all about. Or that it's first time bb is pulling outside stuff in the house. Also he is getting paid a hefty amount, it's not for free.

So if anyone who had difficult journey it's us the audience 😂 kiya kiya cringe dekhna pada hai iss bar uff

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

For saying this truth, bash suhana srk freely for one yearsmiley37and praise ranbir for 2 yearsmiley36 We will bear with smiling facesmiley36