Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: jhalak7

Have you saw the interview of PC or heard about the news....when Sallu went to her house drunk?

PCs papa who is an army officer was going to kick him(Salman Khan) out from home. smiley18smiley37

It was PC who let him sleep on the couch that night. And the nxt morning Sallu was not even asked a tea. Baas chup chap doom dabake nikal gaya.smiley38smiley37

Manara's mom is the sis of that guy. Agar bhai aisa hai toh bahen kaisa hoga?

Learn more about Elites. Aristrocates and High Classes. It's not money only.

Girlllll please sit down. Like puhleeeaseee. You think Mannara is elite. The home scientist smiley36

I've seen everything now.

Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

smiley37smiley37smiley37

My god came here after a long time...and this thread is making me smiley37smiley37smiley37

Some one smiley37smiley37smiley37need to get a lifesmiley30

And being a village boy/ girl is derogatory smiley39

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry I have better things in life to do. I'm not a PhD holder in Chopra / Handa or whatever her family name is. I dont elwatch lame interviews given by Priyanka or her high class relatives.

I think you belong to their family, are you one of the cousins too?

Only delusional people will call that Handi Elite and Aristrocrate. For the rest of the world she is highly desperate and frustrated in life.

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The person needs to check definition of Elite. Just because someone is from village, the Elite can't fall for him.

Some next level logic. smiley37

Bluekohl thumbnail

Originally posted by: locopoco

The person needs to check definition of Elite. Just because someone is from village, the Elite can't fall for him.

Some next level logic. smiley37

At most, PC can be upper middle class. Mannara isn't even that for sure. She's proper middle class with wannabe Queen Diva attitude, like she thinks she's some Khan of Bollywood.

Coming to this person, deffo they've never seen elites IRL, which I don't judge bc koi heere moti nahin jade hote unmein bhi, and I'm from very humble middle class too, but they're actually judging otherssmiley36

@bold If it's true duniya mein kitne maa baapo ka rona khatam ho jaata

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: neensm

Entire season she got help from big boss how to play and this undeserving wannabe is here in finale week.

She is horrible natured woman and big dramebaaz .

She knew munavar and rider have good fan following so was after them all the time.

Shame on her ,both the boys didn't give her any importance.

There were many other deserving contestants to be in final week than this one.

this!!!

Word Count: 1

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Thats the main question kookiye ..kuch nahi hai phir bhi kyun galey parhi hui hai munna ke ..

actually the answe is very easy.

he is very good and playful with words and therefore can impress his fanbase and potential love interest.

it is a very handy talent

_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lol you blocked me from quoting or tagging your posts.

Hahaha no wonder you support Mannara 🤣

Bluekohl thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaan786

actually the answe is very easy.

he is very good and playful with words and therefore can impress his fanbase and potential love interest.

it is a very handy talent

This. Salman Rushdie had PAdmaLakshmi as his wife..! He's a smooth talker

PiaT thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

LOL 🤣 Funny discussion about Elite and village boy.

Just because Barbie handa is Priyanka ‘s cousin she is elite.. the made up accent, bad English and weird diva behavior doesn’t make you elite. Munnawar is a self made person who has more than 10.5 Million followers just on Instagram.
He is far more popular than Mannara any day.

Mannara under the guise of being real and innocent is the most cunning person. She befriended the two most popular contestants on SM so she could get their votes. She wanted Munnawar to be at her
beck and call all the time on the show like a spoilt brat and couldn’t take it when he refused to do so even after Bigg boss’s pressure to do so.