Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Anyone watching this show? It's premise isn't that bad to start off with but can be bit better tbh. Though its the first episode, will give it couple more episodes. Manoj's aunt is backbone of the family who sniffed mistakes and considers them as last mistake. 

Manoj moving away from family for his aspirations while his son Manas ditches Mouli on their first night for his ex. Actress playing Mouli isn't that bad but so-so, IMO. 

She's in a dilemma over her new job vs her personal situation after signing the contract. MIL is so-so & seems selfish for family over Mouli's condition after her son ditched her. 

I liked the Mehendi/Sangeet of Manoj's sister in FBs playing in parallel to buildup the story. 

Next episode- Manas returns to Ujjain with wife to atone for his mistakes. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Thanks for the summary

How many leads are there?

minakrish thumbnail

Iā€™m planning to binge watch it this weekend.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

Iā€™m planning to binge watch it this weekend.

Ok. šŸ‘ Tbh, I feel the FL is bit stoic in expressions (prob new that's why or I could be wrong lol šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤£ ). Karan is okay but not that impressive as in he tends to overact sometimes lol. šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤£ But, good for at least time pass lol. 

A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

So far, I have been enjoying this serial. It is simple and family type, good stuff!

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh this show has already started? 

I will try to watch for Shehzad smiley9

Liked the first promo smiley27

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: A HUGE FAN

So far, I have been enjoying this serial. It is simple and family type, good stuff!

Yeah, it's not that bad tbh. So far, so good. I think the other brothers who left the family after Manoj, they'll come too. How, they came, let's see because they all slapped Manoj for pursing his ambitions lol.

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It's okay but the FL is bit one dimensional. Little too goody goody for my taste. I hope to see some layers & complexities in her. Don't like her FIL character. He is making everyone suffer for his mistakes and refuses to face anyone in the family to rectify it. He is making his DIL bear the brunt & fight his fights

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Watched - and I like it so far - a bit ott FL - in starting it is OK

if they tone down jankima & FL a bit - it is watchable drama!

I would love if janakima and moli team up eventually!

Edited by A4Anjie - 3 months ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

Watched - and I like it so far - a bit ott FL - in starting it is OK

if they tone down jankima & FL a bit - it is watchable drama!

I would love if janakima and moli team up eventually!

Frankly speaking, it's not that bad. Mouli and Janki are bit ott for sure. 

I actually liked Manoj's wife in Thursday's and Friday's episodes wherein she calls out Ajay (Manoj's brother who lived in London) for his double standards of choosing to leave while he called Manoj for choosing his wife & aspirations. It's a bit OTT that Janki still holds her grudges but her husband accepts that they made their choices. Ajay openly berated him & his wife even now. Yeah, she's got her choices but she still stayed for Manoj's sake. 

FL is bit too much over reuniting family for sure. And hiding from Rahul in the house was silly. 

Shehzad did decent for his part as Rahul. He's too frank to others but it felt comical/light-hearted when he openly kissed Janki & she blushed lol like he's got his way of expressing his love & intentions. 

Edited by Chemcart_MJ - 3 months ago