Arun didn’t deserve to be top 5

shmuupie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Hate him for the way he behaved with Ankita but Vicky worked the hardest in the show to win and deserved to be in top 5 and win! He never lost his focus!

What did Arun do in the entire show nothing! No games no moves nothing he was the least seen and least deserving contestant in the history of bb!
vicky deserved to be in top 5!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He has contributed more than Ankita/MF.

1.Sahi mudda pe always stand lia.

2.Had his own mudda. Which was not brought from outside like AnkuViku or Ayesha-MF or Abhi-Isha+chintu.

3. Always vocal for the tortured.

4. Real rishta bhi banaya. Tehelka ko frnd Manara,KZ ko bahen jaysa treat kia.

5. Tehelka became shaheed to protect him and still working for him outside BB.

6. We saw his relationship with his daughter and wife. If he had outside help like Anku,MF,Abhi got we could see at least a good story than this dirt digging.smiley11

All the best to Arun. 👍

naadanmasakalli thumbnail

Also probably the only who nibhaooed proper dosti and dushmani be it his rivalry with abhishek or his dosti with tehalka and on and off with Vicky, chintu.

Also the one who hardly meddled in faltu ka bakwaas just to get the visibility .. he has been true to himself hardly did badtameezian as compared to others and all he very well deserve to be there Caz game ko ghol ke pee ke nahi aaya tha

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 8 months ago
shmuupie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow that’s some colorful language! Vicky’s toxicity, gaslighting and blame game was very visible! Him not respecting his wife and her feelings was very evident, him talking to Mannara when all manara was doing was to taunt and poke Ankita was very infuriating and disrespectful. He played really well but failed as a husband!

_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No he didn't.

He was lucky he got put into Team A and Team B did whatever they did and got disqualified.

He never garnered enough attention to be nominated over and over. It was to his advantage. He did alot of chugli once Tehelka left but he was put up with weaker contestants so survived.

All the support he is getting is Tehelkas fans.

Even on WKW, I think the only guest that involved him was Tabu.

Abirika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

My God there are people here who really believe Vicky is in the wrong for hurting bechari Ankita! And here i want to do sanman to him for tolerating her tantrums and nonsense on a daily base and still remaining sane and strong! Imagine you people being in his position and your so would not let you talk to your opposite sex. You will feel suffocated and destroyed! That is Ankita's problem! At a first glance, even i felt he is behaving rude to her seeing her weeping. Only when i started watching regularly did i know it is she who is more wrong like 99.9%. It is only much later recently when he was completely knowledgable of her problem with Mannara, then i felt he should have avoided talking to her once. Most of the time it is Ankita who is in the wrong.

Not just for him, but for Mannara too. Heck she even didn't leave her bestie Isha. She had problem with Isha talking to Vicky too! It is natural to talk to you opposite gender when you are very few people in the house. How can you not? It just comes naturally. Vicky is much better husband than most of them trust me! Or he is tolerating her because he always wanted this fame.

Ankita is just selfish. She completely makes Mannara the witch who is trying to poke her and there are people who really buy that? She then expects Mannara to be fine with her just because Ankita now needs a girlfriend as Isha left? Mannara is right atleast in this issue!

Ankita just throws everyone under the bus and bcos she is TV star, everyone who is thrown under the bus should be fine with it as whole world too only support her. Heck Mannara cried whole day for Ankita's allegations on her and linking her with Vicky infront of press and she again links her with Munawar saying Mannara loves Munawar.

Is she mad crazy woman who has mental problems or a cold blooded lying psychopath i don't know. She throws everyone under the bus and the next moment behaves so cool and expects them to be fine with it! She gives me shivers. I used to think Hina and Rashmi are psychos but Ankita is just took it to another level. They are atleast what they are outside.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Vicky deserved to be there more than Ankita, Arun and Munawar... but well BB is all about fanbase nowadays. smiley11

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shmuupie

Wow that’s some colorful language! Vicky’s toxicity, gaslighting and blame game was very visible! Him not respecting his wife and her feelings was very evident, him talking to Mannara when all manara was doing was to taunt and poke Ankita was very infuriating and disrespectful. He played really well but failed as a husband!

Love,Where's your sense of humour?

You do know and can see this forum is dead,right ?I was just having some fun.

Those vids were supposed to be funny and not some serious blesphamous criminal content or anything,but you reported me for that too,and also reported me for my so-called colourful language LOL.

Jeez,take a chill pill.Ankita doesn't even know you exist.

I'm only here on a guest appearance this time and log are still getting heartburn.Kamaal hain bhaismiley24

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hate him for the way he behaved with Ankita but Vicky worked the hardest in the show to win and deserved to be in top 5 and win! He never lost his focus!

What did Arun do in the entire show nothing! No games no moves nothing he was the least seen and least deserving contestant in the history of bb!

vicky failed to gain an audience

he had a great start but nose dived to the ground around the middle part.

there were many no names on bigg boss who no one knew before but managed to garner a decent audience/fanbase.

Asim Riaz the biggest example

RMCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I agree but what did MC stand did last season. NOTHING

This show is a popularity contest.