Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

TRUE, Having travelled across a significant part of the globe there's no country and culture as unique as ours.

I love my India that is Bharath.

Let's wish Bharath all the best and may all bharatwaasees do the best 👌

Yup because its the oldest ❤️

Proud of our Bharat 🙏❤️

Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes only now the world started recognising us and our cultural ethos are being valued across now smiley41

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

Yup because its the oldest ❤️

Proud of our Bharat 🙏❤️

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

Yes only now the world started recognising us and our cultural ethos are being valued across now smiley41

As they should

Murti poojan and Gaay mata Pooja Alone doesn't make our religion unique.

Jo humare ved puran padh le unhe jeevan jeene ka sahi tareeka pata chal jaaye

Our spiritual books are the answer key to every question of life

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Old issue? So I guess if someone steals, one must not try to get it back from them?

One encroaches on other's land and other should stay calm, right

I said peace should prevail don't want more riots, rapes, murder etc.

If court give lands back for temple muslims should peacefully abide by it n Hindus too should help them in building mosque at some other place.

Because of wrong doings of earlier rulers current generation n last generation suffered. We can't change the history but we can try to accomodate definitely.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

If court give lands back for temple muslims should peacefully abide by it n Hindus too should help them in building mosque at some other place.

Because of wrong doings of earlier rulers current generation n last generation suffered. We can't change the history but we can try to accomodate definitely.

Ayodhya in our Holy Land

Biggest Mosque is being built

Biggest Quran is gonna be kept.

Major of the donation is by Hindus rathen than Muslim that too make Mosque in their holy land.

I hope our 3 other Holy Places are given to us without fight by the other side.

95027 thumbnail

I can’t believe this. I was speaking to my sis and saying almost the same thing.

It’s not just religion. INC has had all the time till last 10 years. And look just how the right government/leadership/team took us ?
And yes, we are building infrastructure, schools, hospitals and also temples. And it will all take time. Not an easy job to take 1.5 bn people ahead.. one step ahead at a time :)
smiley31

RamAayeHain thumbnail

The Ram Mandir trust itself will start building school college hospital soon. The Ram Mandir till now is built only on the money that's came from the intrest of the deposited donation in bank. They haven't even used the donation money, so much to develop

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vr15h

The 4 Shankaracharyas, who advocated this Ram Navami date, are "sudden religious people" in your book? I myself don't consider them infallible, but I'd have thought that faith is all they do

From what I understand, the elections will be in the April-May timeframe, when the Election Commission will have an embargo on political candidates attending such high profile religious events, so had it been done then, it would have been what it was, but sans the leaders and some of the celebrities. Note that I don't have a problem w/ the PM or others being there: it's just that if it's supposed to be one particular date, such as Ram Navami, as recommended by the Shankaracharyas, then I don't support moving it just so that it's outside the election window

If u r telling me to take this guy seriously.

This guy to represent us and give gyaan, then sorry Idc what Shankaracharyas say or want.

Also I have seen how they did nothing for Ram Mandir rather were appeasing Muslims.

https://x.com/ThisAndThatDude/status/1749077886936735845?s=20

Edited by Palak2812 - 8 months ago
Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

Agree I beleive a land has been allocated for a mosque at an alternative site. With cordial dialogue all issues can be peacefully resolved.

Originally posted by: naaznin