Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan

Sonu also talked about hindu visergan festival in the past , and of gow rakhsak things ....i dont see Sonu talking sides ....he being neutral if we voiced out for loduspeakers issue he also does speak for wrong in his own religion ....

Yes he does, and thats how it should be, his life wasn't in threat due to speaking against his religion, but had to face threats and Fatwa for speaking about the inconvenience that is caused Azaan

Anyhow the final thing is that he was present in the Temple celebration and sung a beautiful Bhajan, I think more discussions are futile

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Moonks

IF has taught me many things but my favourite is some people can here say anything they want, they can abuse, demean, hate, a particular community and country and can talk whatever you want but the moment they gets a response against their thought process, they cries victim, they can tell us whatever they want and when we tell them don't tell us what we should and should not do and our thought process is none of their business we become the bullies, they can bully whoever they want but you can't take a stand for yourself because you belongs to a community which should feel ashamed of themselves (acc to those great souls), only they have the right to freedom of speech and expression and you have nothing again the reason is same, Some people (exercising my right of freedom of speech and expressions here) can have whatever UN or display name they want and dare you go against that thought process, they will make sure you regret the day of standing up for yourself, they will label you a hateful person for the act they have done, you need to set your thinking process upto their standards and definition and if you are not doing that you are the bad guy here

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Its human nature dear, chodo ye sab

When our history books doesn't teach our history correctly referring us as Invaders only then dusro se kya hi umeed karna

I didn't read this thread but based in the title I can say how the conversation is happening here

I agree demolition was illegal but so was killing the karsevak, and so was the riot in 2002 , during demolition only people who demolished the EMPTY structure got hurt but aftermath was faced by both communities. Politicians that time arrested L.K. Advani ji I am not sure how the legal battle would have started if politicians only were not following law and orders. There was no sentiments attached to the demolished structure, I even heard prayers were also not gettin performed there from 20-30 years.

Whereas we had written proof that Ram ji was born in Ayodhya and physical proof as well afterwards given by KK Mohammed that there was a temple under Demolished structure. On one of the boards found in excavation there was clearly written that this temple is of the man who killed 10 faced monster. By using skand puraab and map we proved that in court as well. To ab ispe discussion karna kyu hai 🤔

Aise na vaise temple to banne hi waala tha na🤷

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

Sad to know how the other side is feeling but we all should be glad it's resolved 🙏🏽

Ayodhya jhaanki hai kaashi mathura baaki hai, hope they get resolved quickly too.

On a side note Insult only reminds me how subcontinent Muslims are insulted by Saudi Muslims, for trying to school them about Islamic culture regarding smriti irani madeena visit devoid of hijaab.

Ram mandir and other temples for us are to teach our authentic Indian cultue and traditions to our future generations, so that our future generations will not be schooled by others about our culture in future😀

I am just relieved that this time it started with legal battle because I didn't wanted to hear again about all the illegal things we did

Mujhe pata when this descion will come at our side then also some people from both communities will not agree because man mein jab shanti nahi hoti to tension bahar hi nikalti hai

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Yes he does, and thats how it should be, his life wasn't in threat due to speaking against his religion, but had to face threats and Fatwa for speaking about the inconvenience that is caused Azaan

Anyhow the final thing is that he was present in the Temple celebration and sung a beautiful Bhajan, I think more discussions are futile

although there is a islamic mufti from pakistan Mufti Tariq Masood who said the same thing for loudspeaker azan which Sonu did

see this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw8jgkDMH1Y&t=279s

Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

Agree let's hope for an amicable resolution, nobody want to have these nagging issues to drag foreversmiley39Especially when India is aspiring to grow and improve the economy.

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

I am just relieved that this time it started with legal battle because I didn't wanted to hear again about all the illegal things we did

Mujhe pata when this descion will come at our side then also some people from both communities will not agree because man mein jab shanti nahi hoti to tension bahar hi nikalti hai

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan

although there is a islamic mufti from pakistan Mufti Tariq Masood who said the same thing for loudspeaker azan which Sonu did

see this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw8jgkDMH1Y&t=279s

I know about him, Tariq Masood speaks comparatively rationally, many staunch ones cancel him

Here I was saying only about Sonu Nigam

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

Agree let's hope for an amicable resolution, nobody want to have these nagging issues to drag foreversmiley39Especially when India is aspiring to grow and improve the economy.

I love Modi Ji's speech after praan pratishtha

The aage kya moment

Ram ji ke adarsho pe chalne ka gyaan, we belong to the the country which had landed on the south pole of moon, have reached sun and came back and we should contribute equally in the development of our country

Vo humari aastha aur vyavastha ka dhyan rakhenge aur hum apne desh ki Garima kasmiley31

Ram Rajya ki shubh shuruaat

I am really feeling so positive and energetic since tomorrow like ab kuch bahut accha karna hai, have to give something back to my country, Ram ji ki urja 🙏🙏

Moonks thumbnail

The aage kya moment

Ram ji ke adarsho pe chalne ka gyaan, we belong to the the country which had landed on the south pole of moon, have reached sun and came back and we should contribute equally in the development of our country

Vo humari aastha aur vyavastha ka dhyan rakhenge aur hum apne desh ki Garima kasmiley31

I am really feeling so positive and energetic since tomorrow like ab kuch bahut accha karna hai, have to give something back to my country, Ram ji ki urja 🙏🙏

His speech was awesomesmiley32

Emotions in his voice when he said Hamare RamLalla aagaye hai🤧

Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

TRUE, Having travelled across a significant part of the globe there's no country and culture as unique as ours.

I love my India that is Bharath.

Let's wish Bharath all the best and may all bharatwaasees do the best 👌

The aage kya moment

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonks

His speech was awesomesmiley32

Emotions in his voice when he said Hamare RamLalla aagaye hai🤧

Unka janam jo safal ho gaya smiley31

Unhe unke guru ne tapaswi nahi ban ne diya as unhe desh seva karni thi, proud of his dedication and utter strength and devotion at this age