Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: SakZ

Muslims. Obviously. A masjid is their place of worship. Wouldn’t hindus feel insulted if a group of muslims demolish a temple?

But it happens all the time. Isn’t it how Babri Masjid was built in the first place? Did you ever feel insulted for a temple? How many Masjids were built on the ruins of a temple? Did you ever wonder how much your ancestors felt insulted about their temples?

Edited by loginidran - 8 months ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Most of the people who have recalled secularism now, were actually opposing and shouting against Saudi government when Smirti Irani was allowed entry in Medina

They want secularism only where they are in minority

Secularism or as I call it sickularisn is a disease in which gullible Hindus are made to fall in the trap of Bhai-Chara where they are the bhai and we are the Chara.
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Lol at the video and title. smiley37

A lot of people will come back and change statements. A huge of Gharwapsi will happen too. People who converted in fear of the congi appeasement will start coming back. This isn't stopping soon.

All this because people feel safe under this govt. They know this govt won't prosecute them like congis. Besides this govt is also making people vigilant and alive. Waking them up.

P.S. If you open such topics, expect the reply in same language. Read my signature.

Well thing is Sonu Nigam was there yesterday and also sung a beautiful Bhajan

Moonks thumbnail

Secularism or as I call it sickularisn is a disease in which gullible Hindus are made to fall in the trap of Bhai-Chara where they are the bhai and we are the Chara.

Truth of the millenniumsmiley20
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Well thing is Sonu Nigam was there yesterday and also sung a beautiful Bhajan

Yeah. Everyone knows the situation before 2014. Infact after few years too. Sonu was the lone crusader against 5 times noise pollution too. He was given all type of threats and abuses then. His voice is divine. Few people like sonu, shankar mahadevan , kailash kher, jubin have heavenly voices when they sing these bhajans.
loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am sorry. I wasn’t born when “India” as a country didn’t exist.

I was born then and saw the Babri masjid construction on the ruins of Ram temple. In fact I was also there when the war of Panipat happened. I was there when Gazni attacked India and I was there at every forced conversion that happened thereafter. I was there when the Muslim barbarian rulers mauled the innocent people and laid heavy taxes on them sucking their blood for not converting. I was there when the temples in now Pakistan, the birthplace of Vedas and Sanathana, were destroyed again and again. Oh I was there, because there is no such thing called History through which one can learn.

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: loginidran

I was born then and saw the Babri masjid construction on the ruins of Ram temple. In fact I was also there when the war of Panipat happened. I was there when Gazni attacked India and I was there at every forced conversion that happened thereafter. I was there when the Muslim barbarian rulers mauled the innocent people and laid heavy taxes on them sucking their blood for not converting. I was there when the temples in now Pakistan, the birthplace of Vedas and Sanathana, were destroyed again and again. Oh I was there, because there is no such thing called History through which one can learn.

OP🔥🔥

Word Count: 1

95027 thumbnail

Muslims. Obviously. A masjid is their place of worship. Wouldn’t hindus feel insulted if a group of muslims demolish a temple?

Shouldn’t they feel insulted when the place of worship you mention is used to harbor terrorists. Store weapons. And used repeatedly so that it creates obstacles for law and order in the name of place of worship ?

Isn’t that a bigger crime as it kills innocent humans? Oh yes. It happens till date as we see in Palestine most recently.

let’s resolve that first - one love. One world. One people. ❤️

then we can discuss the rest :)

Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sad to know how the other side is feeling but we all should be glad it's resolved 🙏🏽

Ayodhya jhaanki hai kaashi mathura baaki hai, hope they get resolved quickly too.

On a side note Insult only reminds me how subcontinent Muslims are insulted by Saudi Muslims, for trying to school them about Islamic culture regarding smriti irani madeena visit devoid of hijaab.

Ram mandir and other temples for us are to teach our authentic Indian cultue and traditions to our future generations, so that our future generations will not be schooled by others about our culture in future😀

The issue is with how the masjid was destroyed and what happened following it.

Its not like we never demolishes a masjid in India or any country for any reason. It happens. But by our govt or legal system. Babri masjid is not any special masjid except for how it got demolished.

We have courts, if they had issue and complaint with Babri then they should have approached the court. And we could have avoided riots and communal issues.
Respect matters and the way they demolished Babri masjid is “insulting”.

SC allotting a plot for building a grand masjid is not a fair judgement especially considering how many people get killed on that day and how responsible persons are got no consequences.

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah. Everyone knows the situation before 2014. Infact after few years too. Sonu was the lone crusader against 5 times noise pollution too. He was given all type of threats and abuses then. His voice is divine. Few people like sonu, shankar mahadevan , kailash kher, jubin have heavenly voices when they sing these bhajans.

Sonu also talked about hindu visergan festival in the past , and of gow rakhsak things ....i dont see Sonu talking sides ....he being neutral if we voiced out for loduspeakers issue he also does speak for wrong in his own religion ....