BB17 - Predicting the final order - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

My prediction

1. Abhishek

2. Munawar

3. Ankita

4. Manara

5. Arun

Reasons - Do not underestimate Punjabi vote bank, BB openly said he is biased so anything is possible, apparently channel might not like a repeat of mc stan

WGWG thumbnail

Originally posted by: falsePromise

My prediction

Winner : Munawar

1st runnerup : Abhishek

2nd runnerup : Ankita

4th : Mannara

5th : Arun

+1

Word Count: 1

BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

No natter what the outcome, this Season, like the last one, is a pile of nonsense. So I'm not wasting my time watching the finale.

The way I see it, Season 17 was like a promotional video dedicated to make "Manara" a household name. But I will always refer to her as Handaaaaaaa!

The other angle to this season providimg another platform for Munawar, and kind of launder, and re-launch him for whatever he does (I really coudln't care less).

The entire season was dedicated to these two pursuits with others providing the backdrop. While I already hated it, the final straw was the elimination of Vicky (not speaking as a "fan") who was the only person actually doing what people in the House are supposed to do. BB did is best to destroy him, and to ensure he doesn't get in the way of Handa and Munuwar, and finally simply eliminated him by some vote we have no way of confirming the authenticity of.

Because my wife is still interested, I happened to catch a bit of the last show, and sat there flabbergasted as that Bhatt gal went on and on giving Handa the worse advice possible. It may seem cool, woke, and edgy for her, but it was a complete disaster. What really got me was how that guy hosting the interviews simply shut his mouth to let the "royalty" of Hindi movies (Ms Bhatt) blabber nonsensical advice that will only destroy Handa on the long run.

I could go on, but this has gotten too long already. I really don't care who wins, as this show died a while back for me.

Edited by BiloxiBlues - 8 months ago
Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

Munawar Faruqui will win easily with over 50% votes.

Abhishek Or Ankita 2nd place.

Vicky or Arun will go out next.

Season was so predictable i was right about everything.

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowfally

1. Ankita

2. Mannara

3. Munawar

4. Abhishek

5. Arun

All wrong leaving Arun. smiley3smiley36

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Snowfally

All wrong leaving Arun. smiley3smiley36

Yes we knew Munna fan bank ,Abhi s sport from out side but yes Anku who we always thought 1st runner up became at 3rd runner up well she had a long break from the industry that must be the reason ?But I was happy that she came out before Manna who she looked down always .
Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

Yes we knew Munna fan bank ,Abhi s sport from out side but yes Anku who we always thought 1st runner up became at 3rd runner up well she had a long break from the industry that must be the reason ?But I was happy that she came out before Manna who she looked down always .

Agree.

Maybe, Ankita's long break was the reason. Also, she couldn't get any fans from BB like Abhishek, who however he was, still made a fanbase for himself.

By the end, even I liked Manara more than Ankita. I was shocked but happy.