1st runnerup : Abhishek

2nd runnerup : Ankita

4th : Mannara

5th : Arun

BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

These lists are laughable! smiley37

I would say Vicky alone gave me more entertainment than the "mighty" Munuwar, Abhishek, and Arun combined.

I am not speaking as his fan, but as an someone watching the show with a critical eye, not biased due to some crazy over the top loyalty for someone which posters here are demonstrating. smiley11

RMCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -CmPunk123-

We have officially gotten the top 6 for BB17. We have a midweek eviction, most likely tomorrow, which will determine the five finalists! I feel the game is still wide open, with Ankita, Abhishek, and Munawar all in contention! Any combination of these 3 (+ potentially Mannara) can be the top 4 according to many. But lets take a closer look at different factors and try and predict the final order!

A couple of things before that:

1) I will assume that BB does not play dirty and the final rankings / positions are solely based on audience votes;

2) I will gauge both online and ground support based on what I have seen and use this to form an opinion;

3) I will also factor in where I have seen the presence of extensive use of bots and discard these;

4) I will factor in footage as eventually that is a point of difference in final voting stats.

Lets look at each contestant one by one -

1) Munawar - he is by far the most supported contestant going by online metrics (# of supporters, engagement, hype). He is also getting support from some other very strong internet personalities / influencers, which only increases his online vote bank further. Munawar also has a strong ground support, just like MC Stan. It is pretty evident by all the meet ups Sadaqat has held + audience support. Munawar has also had pretty decent footage throughout, always portrayed as a main character even when he was doing nothing. All considered, Munawar is a strong contender to win this year!

2) Arun - I haven’t seen much hype online except for on instagram. He is, at max, the fifth most popular contestant out of the six based on social media engagement (Insta, X, and FB). That obviously puts him at a huge disadvantage because online fandom comes with many advantages, like voting momentum, real time information sharing, and much needed hype. However, he has a pretty strong communal ground support. He is also gaining momentum as gaming personalities comes out in support of him. He recently did a 20K meet up in Hyderabad, and next his team is planning a 50K meet up. These are pretty crazy numbers, and if these can translate into votes, we might be in for a good surprise. But but, where Arun really lacks is the content and footage category. He was barely shown (for no fault of his) and is still being neglected! Arun could be a decent contender but maybe that’s not what BB wants.

3) Vicky - absolutely no online hype. He is always last on all these X, Insta, YouTube polls. He has a few fans on IF, which is not a great sign for him unfortunately smiley36. I also don’t see any ground support for him. Nil, shunya, zilch. Maybe the 200 people he keeps talking about will be voting for him. But obviously he is a man with resources and wealth, and buying votes should not be an issue for him. I am pretty sure he has a strong PR, which will make sure he is getting enough votes to stay afloat. He also got decent footage, although a lot of it was serving his wife, but that doesn’t matter! Of the six, I put Vicky’s likelihood of winning at the lowest (0%)!

4) Ankita - she obviously has a pretty decent following and support base online. She has remaining in the top two of Ormax for most of this season! Her online support has obviously suffered in the past few weeks but it is still pretty strong. She also has a decent ground support, thanks to a serial she did 13 years ago! I don’t think the ground support is as strong as some others, but pretty good. What she lacks in online and ground support, she gains in the PR support! She is obviously a woman with resources, and that will come in handy. Her PR has always been strong + that coupled with Vicky’s wealth and Telly support makes her a viable winner. She is a strong contender! She also seems to be BB favourite, the only contestant who has not been bashed this year, despite pulling all the shit! She has dominated all the episodes in the past week or so! Footage is definitely not an issue!

5) Abhishek - he has the second largest fanbase online! There was a time when he was giving Munawar a run for his money, but since his hype has died down a little. He still remains the second most popular contestant by online metrics and that should definitely help him! He also has a pretty decent ground support, especially in Punjab! I am not 100% certain of the extent but from what I have seen it is pretty good. There is also an additional factor - BroSena and Elvish Army. If they chip in to vote for him, he will definitely be a force to be reckoned with! He has also been one of the main characters this year! He has dominated most of the episodes so that is another nod in his favour! I see him as a strong contender!

6) Mannara - now she is an interesting one! If we go by online metrics, she is the third most popular contestant. But, from what I have seen, some of her support is also just bots! I am not sure how strong her online support is if we remove the bot activity. I know she is liked, and she has a strong MunAra base rooting for her, but I am not entirely convinced of how much of that will translate to actual votes. I have also not seen a lot of ground support for her. Again, I might be completely wrong here, but just not something I have seen! Content wise she has done pretty well + been BB favorite! She also has a pretty decent PR + the possibility of PC doing a vote appeal for her should all work in her favour. She is one where I am not entirely sure, if the online support is a good reflection of her actual support, then she is a strong contender, otherwise not. I will go with the conservative assessment that it is not!

So, what’s my prediction then? Lets tackle the elephant in the room first! Who is getting evicted tomorrow? It is honestly a tough one to predict, but I am pretty certain it is going to be one of Arun, Vicky, Mannara! I would put the likelihood at 35% Arun, 33% Mannara, 32% Vicky. But eventually I feel a lack of online presence is gonna be Arun’s undoing as voting lines only for 20 hours require a high level of synchronicity! The PR of Mannara and Vicky will help them despite having a potentially smaller support bases.

Now coming to finale, my best prediction based on all of the above is:

1. Munawar

2. Ankita

3. Abhishek

4. Vicky

5. Mannara

If Arun somehow survives tomorrow, then he finishes at 4!

Share your thoughts!

1. Munawar
  2. Abhishek
  3. Manara
  4. Arun
  5. Ankita
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

My prediction

1) munawar

2) ankita

3) abhishek

4) mannara

5) arun

roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

1. Munawar 👍

2. Vikki shd be there ok then Abhishek

3. Ankita

4. Arun

5. Manara.

Wht seems like

1. Munawar winner

2. Ankita

3. Abhishek

4. Manara

5. Arun.

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

1. Munawar

2. Ankita

3. Arun

4. Manara

5. Abhishek

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

1. Ankita

2. Mannara

3. Munawar

4. Abhishek

5. Arun

PiaT thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

1. Munna

2. Abhishek

3. Ankita

4. Mannara

5. Arun