BB17 - Predicting the final order

-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

We have officially gotten the top 6 for BB17. We have a midweek eviction, most likely tomorrow, which will determine the five finalists! I feel the game is still wide open, with Ankita, Abhishek, and Munawar all in contention! Any combination of these 3 (+ potentially Mannara) can be the top 4 according to many. But lets take a closer look at different factors and try and predict the final order!

A couple of things before that:

1) I will assume that BB does not play dirty and the final rankings / positions are solely based on audience votes;

2) I will gauge both online and ground support based on what I have seen and use this to form an opinion;

3) I will also factor in where I have seen the presence of extensive use of bots and discard these;

4) I will factor in footage as eventually that is a point of difference in final voting stats.

Lets look at each contestant one by one -

1) Munawar - he is by far the most supported contestant going by online metrics (# of supporters, engagement, hype). He is also getting support from some other very strong internet personalities / influencers, which only increases his online vote bank further. Munawar also has a strong ground support, just like MC Stan. It is pretty evident by all the meet ups Sadaqat has held + audience support. Munawar has also had pretty decent footage throughout, always portrayed as a main character even when he was doing nothing. All considered, Munawar is a strong contender to win this year!

2) Arun - I haven’t seen much hype online except for on instagram. He is, at max, the fifth most popular contestant out of the six based on social media engagement (Insta, X, and FB). That obviously puts him at a huge disadvantage because online fandom comes with many advantages, like voting momentum, real time information sharing, and much needed hype. However, he has a pretty strong communal ground support. He is also gaining momentum as gaming personalities comes out in support of him. He recently did a 20K meet up in Hyderabad, and next his team is planning a 50K meet up. These are pretty crazy numbers, and if these can translate into votes, we might be in for a good surprise. But but, where Arun really lacks is the content and footage category. He was barely shown (for no fault of his) and is still being neglected! Arun could be a decent contender but maybe that’s not what BB wants.

3) Vicky - absolutely no online hype. He is always last on all these X, Insta, YouTube polls. He has a few fans on IF, which is not a great sign for him unfortunately smiley36. I also don’t see any ground support for him. Nil, shunya, zilch. Maybe the 200 people he keeps talking about will be voting for him. But obviously he is a man with resources and wealth, and buying votes should not be an issue for him. I am pretty sure he has a strong PR, which will make sure he is getting enough votes to stay afloat. He also got decent footage, although a lot of it was serving his wife, but that doesn’t matter! Of the six, I put Vicky’s likelihood of winning at the lowest (0%)!

4) Ankita - she obviously has a pretty decent following and support base online. She has remaining in the top two of Ormax for most of this season! Her online support has obviously suffered in the past few weeks but it is still pretty strong. She also has a decent ground support, thanks to a serial she did 13 years ago! I don’t think the ground support is as strong as some others, but pretty good. What she lacks in online and ground support, she gains in the PR support! She is obviously a woman with resources, and that will come in handy. Her PR has always been strong + that coupled with Vicky’s wealth and Telly support makes her a viable winner. She is a strong contender! She also seems to be BB favourite, the only contestant who has not been bashed this year, despite pulling all the shit! She has dominated all the episodes in the past week or so! Footage is definitely not an issue!

5) Abhishek - he has the second largest fanbase online! There was a time when he was giving Munawar a run for his money, but since his hype has died down a little. He still remains the second most popular contestant by online metrics and that should definitely help him! He also has a pretty decent ground support, especially in Punjab! I am not 100% certain of the extent but from what I have seen it is pretty good. There is also an additional factor - BroSena and Elvish Army. If they chip in to vote for him, he will definitely be a force to be reckoned with! He has also been one of the main characters this year! He has dominated most of the episodes so that is another nod in his favour! I see him as a strong contender!

6) Mannara - now she is an interesting one! If we go by online metrics, she is the third most popular contestant. But, from what I have seen, some of her support is also just bots! I am not sure how strong her online support is if we remove the bot activity. I know she is liked, and she has a strong MunAra base rooting for her, but I am not entirely convinced of how much of that will translate to actual votes. I have also not seen a lot of ground support for her. Again, I might be completely wrong here, but just not something I have seen! Content wise she has done pretty well + been BB favorite! She also has a pretty decent PR + the possibility of PC doing a vote appeal for her should all work in her favour. She is one where I am not entirely sure, if the online support is a good reflection of her actual support, then she is a strong contender, otherwise not. I will go with the conservative assessment that it is not!

So, what’s my prediction then? Lets tackle the elephant in the room first! Who is getting evicted tomorrow? It is honestly a tough one to predict, but I am pretty certain it is going to be one of Arun, Vicky, Mannara! I would put the likelihood at 35% Arun, 33% Mannara, 32% Vicky. But eventually I feel a lack of online presence is gonna be Arun’s undoing as voting lines only for 20 hours require a high level of synchronicity! The PR of Mannara and Vicky will help them despite having a potentially smaller support bases.

Now coming to finale, my best prediction based on all of the above is:

1. Munawar

2. Ankita

3. Abhishek

4. Vicky

5. Mannara

If Arun somehow survives tomorrow, then he finishes at 4!

Share your thoughts!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail

First of all can't wait for this season to end.

The top 5 I want, would be

1-Vicky

2-Arun

3-Manara

4- Abhishek

5- Munawaar

But the Top 5 of this season in actual would be (according to my prediction)

1- Munawaar

2- Ankita

3- Abhishek

4- Manara

5- Arun/Vicky (most chances of Arun)

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think the top 5 will be -

1. Munawar

2. Abhishek

3. Ankita

4. Mannara

5. Vicky

I’m a little confused between 4/5.

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

In this final week they will only whitewash Ankita and destroy the courage, pride and self respect of Viki and his family. Feeling bad for him. Kahan leader tha. Aab Ramukaka baan gaya.

Abhishek will defiitely not win...he went out once.

MF shd not win either coz he gave no clarity to anything. Incomplete mystery baan ke rahe gaya. Most image conscious person of the season. BB winners are never like him. They were all open. Chahe woh Sid,Stan,Shilpa etc koyi bhi ho. They talked about their life in BB.

Same goes with Manara the most talkative gal. Bahot baatein kiye,rishta bhi banaya.....but what do we know about her? Nothing.

Arun was in bed whole day. Becoz of his wife we knew he is an alcoholic. Baas.

It is only Ankita jo pura apna izzat,family ko nanga karke chhoda. A 40sth married woman suffering insecurity for her 40 sth bald hubby is really pathetic. smiley21 At this age think about kids, pension,old care homes. Naa. Another Siddharth Shukla who never grew. Toh Ankita jeetegi. Aur bahot ghamand ke saath jitenge.

I think Manara/Munna will be in runner up position. One Anku's enemy another self claimed expectation. Although I can't remember when MF promised anything to her,why she claims/blames only she knows.smiley29

Edited by jhalak7 - 8 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

I honestly can't stand any of them, so ranking them is very hard. Can they declare no winner and just end the show?

I can't believe this manipulator Munawar has so much support, he's literally using and lying to women out there in the world, and everyone is hyping up him to win?

IMO he is worse than everyone. I think even Arun should stay more than him

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Top 5 would be in this order:

1- Munna

2- Abhishek

3- Ankita

4- Mannara

5-Vicky

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

1-Munawar (yay 🥳)

2-Abhishek

3/4- Ankita/Manara (either of them can finish above the other but would be funny if manara finished above her just to see Ankita’s bitter expressions lol)

5-Vicky (likeliest option for briefcase lol)

konakush thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ankita

Vicky

Munawr

Abhishek

Arun

Barbie handa/mannara should go home in mid night eviction

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Winner Munawar

Things in favour of him is

1.Well established FD

2.Big Boss played dirty by bringing his personal life (I dont like BB targeting based on outside life)

He played decently inside house but nothing outstanding though.

Runner Up Ankita

1.TV bahu

2 Sympathy card derived due to injustice done by Vikki and his familysmiley36 and how dignified she handled vikki and his mom .

Second Runner up Abhishek

1.Victm of extensive pokingsmiley36(People conveniently forgot his poking )

2.Good looking guy who melt down easily (market rate is more for guys crying )

4th /5th not sure

Manaara and Vicky deserves more than Arun game wise though as an individual Arun is better.

Vicky showed his changed behavior and stopped being Toxic with Ankita recently can be a calculated move.I highly doubt it.

Manaara is one contestant who hasnt learnt anything from Big Boss..She still not over Munawar and I am done with it..I would have supported her based on last 3 days bullying had she stopped opening her mouthsmiley36.I cant stand her loong explanation but she is not that toxic as compared to Ankita.

Arun is good but hardly seen..His relationship is very true..no fakeness..

I am not gonna vote any of these contestants.

_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Munawar

Abhishek

Mannara

Ankita

Vicky

Midweek eviction is for Arun.