How many more rounds? Please help BB!

Poll

How many more rounds of whitewashing does Ankita need?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 months ago

The BB makers have been working overtime to whitewash Ankita’s image after all her missteps - from character assassinating fellow female contestants to torturing her husband to showing her psychotic side. We have had 4 rounds of intensive surf excel and vimla whitewashing:

Pehlay BB himself (showing her as an abla nari who is suffering at the hands of her husband), then Salman Khanand KJo (painting her as a victim who is being ill-treated by Vicky and his family), then Vicky’s bhabhi and Ankita’s mother (who were invited as Ankita’s lawyers) and when neither worked effectively they sent in media, who is Ankita PR, to whitewash her (see links below).

Ankita’s obnoxious behavior swept under the rug:

https://x.com/biggboss_tak/status/1748762135323414592?s=46&t=7hjrNYkoFkOTALEztbj2rw

False narrative against Munawar

https://x.com/thekhabritweets/status/1748998053716255224?s=46&t=7hjrNYkoFkOTALEztbj2rw

Mannara painted as ‘woh’ in the pati patni relationship:

https://x.com/biggboss_tak/status/1748763639707025523?s=46&t=7hjrNYkoFkOTALEztbj2rw

Kaalak bohat hai tou definitely mazeed rounds chahyein, please suggest

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

So there is media round too. Vicky apologized thats too bending on a knee. smiley18

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

complete clean and pure white nahi hoga Taab taak white washing chalege smiley40smiley40smiley40

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Washing powder Nirma,washing powder Nirma...

Reminds me of those old Nirma ads.smiley36

Don't know if they still do them.

After BB pavitra rishta didi can become the face of Washing powder Nirma.

-CmPunk123- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Washing powder Nirma,washing powder Nirma...

Reminds me of those old Nirma ads.smiley36

Don't know if they still do them.

After BB pavitra rishta didi can become the face of Washing powder Nirma.

Itni mehnat naa ho paegi insesmiley36 inko bas letay letay jo kaam hojaye wo karna hai

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -CmPunk123-

Itni mehnat naa ho paegi insesmiley36 inko bas letay letay jo kaam hojaye wo karna hai

Letay letay joh kaam karna padta hain woh bhi shayad theek se nahi hoti iss manhoos se.smiley39smiley37

-CmPunk123- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Letay letay joh kaam karna padta hain woh bhi shayad theek se nahi hoti iss manhoos se.smiley39smiley37

Iss cheez ki bhi frustration hai sasu maa ko smiley19

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I hadn't watched last few episodes of BB. Was trying to binge watch and felt 3-4 episodes had same rona dhona of Manku and Bicky...

Gawd.. Its frustrating.. I was neutral towards Ankita and now I don't think she should win. This narrative is getting very very dull and dumb. Also I don't get it.. Is the creative team not getting enough masala for the 24 hours, that only this melodrama is being shown.

Aaaargh.. Why did I even decide to watch this season..Should have just skipped it like usual...🙆

So negative.. So toxic.. Please jao.. Khatam Ho Jao 😂😂😂

Edited by Gags05 - 9 months ago
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Just disgusting. Aab toh Ankita made accusition on how Manara calls Viki. When she called her hubby faltu.

Iss dunya mein mardo ka adhikar hai yah nehismiley7

Feeling bad for men.🤧