Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Golimumab thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Nobody has written anything disrespectful about Islam here yet this one person has been writing shit about our Gods and the epics we believe in. It just goes on to show our mere existence is enough to rattle them. It's nauseating to see how much hate these guys have for Hinduism. Now if somebody retaliates they will cry victim.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaricetamol

Nobody has written anything disrespectful about Islam here yet this one person has been writing shit about our Gods and the epics we believe in. It just goes on to show our mere existence is enough to rattle them. It's nauseating to see how much hate these guys have for Hinduism. Now if somebody retaliates they will cry victim.

Don't you know in Secularism and in this forum abusing Hindus is the ideal world and if Hindus retaliate there they become bechaara, secularism khatre mein aa jaata hain. Even without Hindus abusing their religion but how dare u try to take their right of abusing our religion.

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pyaricetamol

Its sad and very disrespectful 😞

hasini009 thumbnail

one more feather added in your shame cap?

• Kashmir files
  • Kerala story
  • Ram Mandir Consecration

there’s a pattern here.

btw Fighter (movie) is exempted from the shame list because of the Greek god Hrithiku, hai na?smiley36

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

LOL! Who is forcing you to believe? There are many nāstika Hindus who exist. And we all co-exist peacefully without ever feeling the need to force or behead anyone who doesn't surrender to world's only true religion. Sounds familiar eh?

Regarding respecting any religion, it's a two way street. Period.

Edited by mnx12 - 8 months ago
Palak2812 thumbnail

Sad how secularism is always a one-way street where Hindus only have to respect others but others won't respect them.

https://x.com/gauravbhatiabjp/status/1749807441108476034?s=20

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Sad how secularism is always a one-way street where Hindus only have to respect others but others won't respect them.

https://x.com/gauravbhatiabjp/status/1749807441108476034?s=20

This is horrible 😳😳😳😳😳

People are not even able to stop him without hitting the pratima then also trying

Just sad 😞😞😞😞

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mintyblue

I thought I lived in a secular country.

There are far bigger concerns like economy, global warming, and lack of jobs.

I believe in spirituality, not organized religion.

And it saddens me to see India going down this path.

IIT's and IIM's to remain closed on Monday for the construction of Ram Mandir.

I may get a lot of flak for this post, but I do feel all this is wrong.

Thoughts/opinions??

You are free to believe in spirituality, or atheism, your choice is always appreciated.

But asking that institutes shouldn't have holidays for religious celebration is not something which can be questioned

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mintyblue

If that happiness comes at the cost of demolishing another religious institution and spreading hatred against other religion, it is wrong.

That happiness came at the cost of retrieving the place originally belonging to one and by actually following the path of the leader of other religion in question

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diandraa

Not very different from your pattern smiley36

What is it?