Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: bavo

Hindutva Wadi are the first aggressor and devil in bhagwa sheets. Muh mein ram bagal mein chaku, bandook, choori and what not.

Jay Shri ravansmiley27

I am convinced ravan was the good guy in your mythical Ramayana tale because you defend and pray evilsmiley27

Its not like the other community doesn't have rights in the country, reservations hai, all freedoms hai and it's not even like ki our community jaha dusri community ko dekhte udhar hi unse jhagda shuru kar dete, its always in the retaliation of their own doing inclusive the thing jo kal hua

You're already convinced that our spiritual tale is mythical to fir aap baakiyo se kyu ummeed kar rahe to respect your religion?

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

and don’t you think lord Ram is at work?

Hamas ki haaalat dekho.

Bulldozer removing illegal structures ka nateeja dekho.
India ka progress dekho … 4 th largest stock market in the world. 2nd most popular destination for investment. …

We shall live in harmony as we believe in one country smiley27 one love smiley27 one people smiley27

and the anti socials will face the wrath of justice as they should. smiley27

ghar ghar mein goonjey. Jai shree ram smiley27

Jeet gayaa Sanatan…. Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

I am follower of TRS and in one of his podcast I heard him say in Kaliyug if you've to survive, you've to keep Ramaya in your heart and Mahabharata in your mind, Varna koi bhi aapka fayda utha sakta hai

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

I am follower of TRS and in one of his podcast I heard him say in Kaliyug if you've to survive, you've to keep Ramaya in your heart and Mahabharata in your mind, Varna koi bhi aapka fayda utha sakta hai

Aapko yaad hain na Ramayan and Mahabharat? So u know the end result. Good conquers evill…

Govt ne haath thodee baandh ke rakhey hain. Justice Yaheen Karengey. Koi bhee yug ho….Case in point dekho….

https://x.com/AdvAshutoshBJP/status/1749765134514622888?s=20

Ek din mein behind bars ….We will always follow law and order in this journey :)

One love smiley27 one country smiley27 one people :)

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Banned

[Post Removed]

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diandraa

Ram rajya?

This event is nothing but intimidation and humiliation of Muslims. Attacking, harassing them is a new norm in ram rajya. It's certainly a shame.

https://twitter.com/darab_farooqui/status/1749866251068035264

Yup It's a Shame that people here can still say and do sar tan se juda, these people did not even leave their neighbours, close friends cause they did not call god with the name they wanted them to, It's such a shame that Ram Bhatks are killed throughout the country by govt and these so called people who are pretending to be afraid, cause they did not leave their Ram for their God, you guys are such a hypocrites, killing people everywhere you are in majority, demolishing there religious structure and what not and when for once we refused to bow down in front of such stupidity we are villains?

Ram Bhakts in Mumbai were attacked by these so called scared people on 22 January when they were celebrating the Praanpratishtha, when people were distributing sweets and Akshat they were attacked so take this fake propaganda of yours somewhere else cause I did not see a post anywhere when Hagia Sofia was converted into a mosque in 2020 or all these things are valid when you guys do it huh??

Edited by Moonks - 8 months ago
Moonks thumbnail

So none were arrested from Hindu terror mobs besides plenty of evidence on camera. Expected, because they have a free pass to terrorize Muslims. State sponsored Hinduwadi goons. Indian govt has clearly given Hindus a free hand by doing religion politics. If the Muslims react, they are thrown behind the bars. This is your kalyug ka ram rajya smiley27

Keep crying, you guys went Scott free for every crime, for every riots you did in Congress govt, and now finally when you are getting punished you think it's injustice? You know what is injustice? What you did to kashmiri pandits, what you did to Hyderabadi Brahmins, what you did in Kerala, what you did in Mewat, what you are doing in Bengal, what you are doing in Bangladesh, what you are doing in Pakistan and everywhere you are in Majority, time is gone when you could do anything and get away with that
95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonks

Keep crying, you guys went Scott free for every crime, for every riots you did in Congress govt, and now finally when you are getting punished you think it's injustice? You know what is injustice? What you did to kashmiri pandits, what you did to Hyderabadi Brahmins, what you did in Kerala, what you did in Mewat, what you are doing in Bengal, what you are doing in Bangladesh, what you are doing in Pakistan and everywhere you are in Majority, time is gone when you could do anything and get away with that

rehno do sis. Jail mein gayaa na offender. That’s all that matters.

As I explained the universal law earlier also…now they learning the hard way …

dekho Hamas ka haal,,,,attack karkey victim ka pretense kar rahey hain..and no one in the world is buying…same case here….isliye to yahaan aaa kar rona pad rahaan hain unko. smiley36

Kabhi kabhi samjhaney se log naheen samajhtey. Kaida aur kaanoon ke dayrey mein sab ho rahaan hain. U never know. Some folks may not even have experienced what a democracy feels like or law and order. Hain na ?

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 8 months ago
Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

rehno do sis. Jail mein gayaa na offender. That’s all that matters.

As I explained the universal law earlier also…now they learning the hard way …

dekho Hamas ka haal,,,,attack karkey victim ka pretense kar rahey hain..and no one in the world is buying…same case here….isliye to yahaan aaa kar rona pad rahaan hain unko. smiley36

Kabhi kabhi samjhaney se log naheen samajhtey. Kaisa aur kaanoon ke dayrey mein sab ho rahaan hain. U never know. Some folks may not even have experienced what a democracy feels like or law and order. Hain na ?

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

True, but they will give India lectures on democracysmiley37

Jai shree Ram🙏

Edited by Moonks - 8 months ago

Banned

[Post Removed]

RamAayeHain thumbnail

You don't respect islam. None of you do. Your mobs harass Muslims at every opportunity and you can't even acknowledge or accept the fact but celebrate punishing victims. I dont believe your mythical Ramayana tale with human animal hybrids, no one will except hindus. Human monkey swallowed sun thinking it's a fruit? Who would believe that? On top, you are rioting killing others over this mythical tale. Expecting sense from you guys is like banging head on the rock.

I don't know Islam dear, how will I respect or disrespect it?

I have never talked about the God you belive in because I believe in mine and for me its the truth and if you believe yours then fine by me, who am I to stop 🤷

Rioting killing are big blames coming from your end don't you think, and it was never FOR our God, our Gods are the creator preserver and destroyer of Universe, we're nothing in front of them.

It was for our rights, just like there were two kinds of freedom fighters violent and non violent. First our community was non violent as well now we are coming on other side 🤷

Don't expect then, we've given up expectations from yours community long time ago right 🤷 please stop expecting from us as well now.

Also if you find animal human hybrid mythical then am I right to assume you do not belive in evolution as well?