Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

95027 thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Palak Behena n KJ bro .

Here in US too some firms giving off to people for celebration of return of Ram lalla to his janmabhoomi after 500 years.

Though we don’t have holidays during Diwali my bosses understood when we asked for half days as we had to perform poojas at home.

So its a celebration let it be celebrated with joy and prayers, if someone doesn’t want to be part of it fine, no one is forcing you.. think it as an another holiday just like we have so many back home..

For me its a feeling since I was a kid ‘Ayodhya ma Ram , pachhi j aaram…’

Mandir wahin tha and wahin mandir bana…

peace out ✌️

Anyways we are celebrating Ram lalla ka aagman 🥹🙏 n pran pratishtha with Sheera (Lot no sheero/atte ka halwa) prasad 🙏

Prayers and celebration, that spreads nothing but positivity, joy and peace around.

Come join us for the celebration…

My little one is jumping with joy on Jai Shree Ram chants 😊

Bolo raghuvar shree Ram chandra ji ki jai…🙏

Sis. Mein bhee abheee USA mein hee hoo. :). Vanvas ka end later in 2024 mein hoga ;). Sheera. Wah. :). Aur little one jumping with joy is the best smiley27

I am on a fast / diet till Pran Pratisthaa. Will break the fast only after that. Pehley Ram laala beerajey phir karengey hum celebration :).

Raghuvar Shree Ram Chandra ki Jai

Dashrath ke nandan - Jai Shree Ram 🙏🏻

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Palak Behena n KJ bro .

Here in US too some firms giving off to people for celebration of return of Ram lalla to his janmabhoomi after 500 years.

Though we don’t have holidays during Diwali my bosses understood when we asked for half days as we had to perform poojas at home.

So its a celebration let it be celebrated with joy and prayers, if someone doesn’t want to be part of it fine, no one is forcing you.. think it as an another holiday just like we have so many back home..

For me its a feeling since I was a kid ‘Ayodhya ma Ram , pachhi j aaram…’

Mandir wahin tha and wahin mandir bana…

peace out ✌️

Anyways we are celebrating Ram lalla ka aagman 🥹🙏 n pran pratishtha with Sheera (Lot no sheero/atte ka halwa) prasad 🙏

Prayers and celebration, that spreads nothing but positivity, joy and peace around.

Come join us for the celebration…

My little one is jumping with joy on Jai Shree Ram chants 😊

Bolo raghuvar shree Ram chandra ji ki jai…🙏

Thank u for sharing. Propaganda by few people won't demean the image of Hindus worldwide as we r living peacefully in whichever country we r..that culture, conduct and reputation precedes all the false propaganda

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Muslims outside India read the right history. Different story inside India?

https://x.com/bulutuzay_/status/1749174515131724158?s=20

Moonks thumbnail

When our Temple was demolished it was secular and If we reclaimed back what was ours it is shameful, if this is a definition of secularism then I am proud to say I am not secular, I am a proud Sanatani

And those who feel it is a shameful event please stay away from it, don't try to spoil others mood, not that your crying will spoil ours, we waited for this moment for almost 500 years and we will celebrate it, nothing you say will make it anything else you want to.

Babar was not born there, he demolished our temple, he killed thousands of people to do that, since centuries lakhs of people are killed, they gave their life for this day and you or anyone else doesn't get to ridicule their sacrifices.

किसी के बाप की नही अयोध्या, रामलला का धाम है, मंदिर यहीं बनाना था मंदिर यही बनाया है, सेक्युलर रहने का ठेका सिर्फ हमने नही उठाया है!

This country has more than 300,000 mosques, more than any Islamic country does, so stop making us a villain for getting what was always ours, Ayodhya was always ours and it will always be ours.

Edited by Moonks - 8 months ago
Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Muslims outside India read the right history. Different story inside India?

https://x.com/bulutuzay_/status/1749174515131724158?s=20

it's funny to see them crying for a 16th century mosque but they don't have anything to say about thousands of years old temple which was demolished by Babar, Babar was born in samarqand not Ayodhya, Ayodhya is the land of Lord Ram, It is to us what Mecca and Medina is to you so keep your thoughts aways from our temple as we haven't claimed your holy land, we have claimed our land.

Ps, keep crying, Mandir ban gaya or Ramlalla bhi aa gayesmiley40

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonks

When our Temple was demolished it was secular and we reclaimed back what was ours it is shameful, if this is a definition of secularism then I am proud to say I am not secular, I am a proud Sanatani

And those who feel it is a shameful event please stay away from it, don't try to spoil others mood, not that your crying will spoil ours, we waited for this moment for almost 500 years and we will celebrate it, nothing you say will make it anything else you want to.

Babar was not born there, he demolished our temple, he killed thousands of people to do that, since centuries lakhs of people are killed, they gave their life for this day and you or anyone else doesn't get to ridicule their sacrifices.

किसी के बाप की नही अयोध्या, रामलला का धाम है, मंदिर यहीं बनाना था मंदिर यही बनाया है, सेक्युलर रहने का ठेका सिर्फ हमने नही उठाया है!

This country has more than 300,000 mosques, more than any Islamic country does, so stop making us a villain for getting what was always ours, Ayodhya was always ours and it will always be ours.

Well said. smiley27smiley31smiley27

Mandir Yaheen Banegaaa (aur bun gayaa!!)

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Well said. smiley27smiley31smiley27

Mandir Yaheen Banegaaa (aur bun gayaa!!)

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

रामलला आ गएsmiley41

जय श्री राम🙏

95027 thumbnail

Love this… maryaada mein reh kar mandir banaya hain..

Hakeekat to yeah hain ki chahey to hum kuch bhee kar saktey they… Par aisa keeya naheen humney :) Supreme Court ke verdict aur law follow karkey humney yeah keeya hain…. Prathnaaa thee hummareee aur aashirwaad Prabhu ke :)

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 8 months ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Journalist twitter thread from Ayodhya yesterday..faith transcends all barriers

https://x.com/swati_gs/status/1749141407267487999?s=20