Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

I didn't find you ashamed when the Bihar govt removed Hindu holidays and increased Muslim holidays for that state which has a majority Hindu religion.

That was a Hindu temple broken by lootere and it is proven in court that it is Hindu land.

Most importantly this forum and other parties were taunting BJP for not making Temples, BJP lost its govt too for making this Temple.

So yes this will be political bcoz the only party who was standing by is fulfilling, it as Court only declared the land is of Hindus as now is BJP that's why the Temple is being constructed.

If people have so many problems go to states that have no holidays majority have nothing.

Also, don't give gyaan about secularism we took back legally which was taken from us illegally.

We will see how much people will cry about development and secularism when the Masjid in Ayodhya is constructed and the same people having problems now won't say anything then.

It is a happy day for us stop spoiling if people can't join and be happy.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

This days I am getting confused between BWF and CAFsmiley36

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

This days I am getting confused between BWF and CAFsmiley36

This type of topics are bound to be shifted to CAF anyway.

566912 thumbnail

My comment is deleted. 🤷‍♀️

I just said - everybody and their mothers know that Babar demolished Ram Temple.

India’s Supreme Court said so.

Accept it and stop spreading misinformation.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Indeed it's a shame but for very different reasons.

I could expand on those reasons but that might fetch me a WL and some might start playing a victim card. Plus I don't want to spoil my mood for tomorrow's festivities..... So, I'll leave it on the mods for a while.

Precise reason why I didn't feel like replying..kehne ko to bahot kuch hai but karne ko aur bhi zyaada hai.

Want to prepare for festivities in a happy n calm state of mind

Diandraa thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Jai Shree Ram

Instead thinking and making random topics, its time to read right History

books

ammil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In case anyone interested - quite informative (from the ex director (North) of ASI)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3i73zSiq5w&t=10s&pp=ygUvYXJjaGVsb2dpY2FsIHN1cnZleSBvZiBpbmRpYSBkaXJlY3RvciBpbnRlcnZpZXc%3D

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

I didn't find you ashamed when the Bihar govt removed Hindu holidays and increased Muslim holidays for that state which has a majority Hindu religion.

That was a Hindu temple broken by lootere and it is proven in court that it is Hindu land.

Most importantly this forum and other parties were taunting BJP for not making Temples, BJP lost its govt too for making this Temple.

So yes this will be political bcoz the only party who was standing by is fulfilling, it as Court only declared the land is of Hindus as now is BJP that's why the Temple is being constructed.

If people have so many problems go to states that have no holidays majority have nothing.

Also, don't give gyaan about secularism we took back legally which was taken from us illegally.

We will see how much people will cry about development and secularism when the Masjid in Ayodhya is constructed and the same people having problems now won't say anything then.

It is a happy day for us stop spoiling if people can't join and be happy.

ek thaaa prayer aur humaraaa dream. From our hearts minds and souls. Mandir yaheen banegaaa!! Aur bun gayaaa!!

bhagwaan shree Ram ka abode awaits finally after 500 years

IMG_0735.jpeg

Pran Pratheessta is only hours away. It’s not political. Supreme Court has given the verdict. Head of the state is fasting and presiding over the ceremony as he should.

Sanatan dharm teaches us love and tolerance. We are one people regardless of our different faiths. And the evidence of celebrations in the entire world makes it clear that this is an event of joy and celebration (nothing political).

If people can’t celebrate this. I hope they stop spreading hate and if they prefer to fill their lives with that - nothing more to say to them 🙏🏻

Palak sis. Enjoy these moments with prayers and positivity :). We are so lucky to be alive to witness this in our lifetime smiley31

My mind body and souls is swaying to this

Jag mag hueeee Ayodhya nagri …man mandir Shree Ram beerajwy…

Ayeee ghadeee dhooom dhaaam ki 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Ram naam ghar ghar mein goonja

Jhoom rahaan yeh jahaaaan

jagmag hueee Ayodhya nagreee pragat hue Shree Ram smiley27

Ghar ghar mein goonjey - Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Ghar ghar bolegaa - Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Udey Bhagwaan Rang mein - Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Jeet gaya Sanatan - Jai Shree Ram smiley27
Dashrath ke Nandan - Jai Shree Ram smiley27
laut ayee raghuvanshee - Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Jagmag hua Bharat - Jai Shree Ram smiley27

https://youtu.be/NinCXNtVqQU?si=UXUlNgCAKy8eHWnT

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 8 months ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Palak Behena n KJ bro .

Here in US too some firms giving off to people for celebration of return of Ram lalla to his janmabhoomi after 500 years.

Though we don’t have holidays during Diwali my bosses understood when we asked for half days as we had to perform poojas at home.

So its a celebration let it be celebrated with joy and prayers, if someone doesn’t want to be part of it fine, no one is forcing you.. think it as an another holiday just like we have so many back home..

For me its a feeling since I was a kid ‘Ayodhya ma Ram , pachhi j aaram…’

Mandir wahin tha and wahin mandir bana…

peace out ✌️

Anyways we are celebrating Ram lalla ka aagman 🥹🙏 n pran pratishtha with Sheera (Lot no sheero/atte ka halwa) prasad 🙏

Prayers and celebration, that spreads nothing but positivity, joy and peace around.

Come join us for the celebration…

My little one is jumping with joy on Jai Shree Ram chants 😊

Bolo raghuvar shree Ram chandra ji ki jai…🙏

Edited by dusk2dawn - 8 months ago