Ao ji inki bhi sun lo - bongi master Ankita

-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 months ago

https://x.com/yoursxbestie/status/1748699348614234466?s=46&t=7hjrNYkoFkOTALEztbj2rw

So apparently she auditioned for the lead role in Ram Leela…smiley37

And she was offered the lead role opposite SRK in Happy New Year before Deepika smiley37

And she was also offered Badlapur opposite Varun Dhawan smiley37

I have always maintained that she is the BIGGEST liar in the history of BB but there is a limit to even that. Honestly, even lies have different levels of ‘aukaat’ and I am sorry to say Ankita inn lies ki aapki aukaat nahin hai.

And please let me know what you’ve been smoking…muje bhi de do smiley19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

smiley37

Word Count: 0

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yeh lo bhai yahan bhi SSR ko le aayi. Actually she is so jealous that SSR became a Bollywood actor that even after his death she is still so spiteful.

-CmPunk123- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Yeh lo bhai yahan bhi SSR ko le aayi. Actually she is so jealous that SSR became a Bollywood actor that even after his death she is still so spiteful.

She is VERY spiteful! Just look at the way she is looking at Munawar here -
https://x.com/biggboss17_live/status/1748410135804874981?s=46&t=7hjrNYkoFkOTALEztbj2rw

The envy is honestly scary to see! No wonder she is a highly insecure person. I don’t think she can see anyone succeed over here. That’s why I would love to see her lose to Vicky and Mannara. Even in today’s episode, she showed how she has no grace whatsoever! Just full of spite, hatred, and negativity!

_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -CmPunk123-

She is VERY spiteful! Just look at the way she is looking at Munawar here -
https://x.com/biggboss17_live/status/1748410135804874981?s=46&t=7hjrNYkoFkOTALEztbj2rw

The envy is honestly scary to see! No wonder she is a highly insecure person. I don’t think she can see anyone succeed over here. That’s why I would love to see her lose to Vicky and Mannara. Even in today’s episode, she showed how she has no grace whatsoever! Just full of spite, hatred, and negativity!

After this week I feel so bad that I actually liked her in Big Boss. I genuinely thought she was genuine. But I'm going to stick to my opinion that she's super image conscious and wants people to only see her good side. Somehow I feel Vicky being in the house has hindered her being. Like he has helped with her not being herself cos he paid little to no attention to her at all. In all these weeks I haven't seen them sit and have any heart to heart conversations despite the way their relationship is. It irks me how she is constantly saying sorry to him for how she feels and he not once says it's not needed. In fact he pushes her so much to feel bad for how she feels. He never accepts that he's wrong and thats such a bad trait.

Munawar actually was a good friend to her, I don't believe in the whole stand stand nonsense, she's Big enough to fight her own battles. Which is why I completely dislike Mannara cos she constantly wants someone to fight for her, pamper her, always keep feeding her ego.. Ankitas never needed it. Vicky got angry at her for choosing him as faltu over Munawar and that's where it all started, he kept reminding her he didn't like her friendship with him and she somehow did a 360 and went against Munawar. I rewatched the torture task episode just to see where the change of heart happened, it was so random! Munawar did nothing wrong but Vicky's team went overboard and he took out all his frustration out on Munawar and dragged Ankita with him. And she didn't use her brain at all and fell for all the cues to fight.

-CmPunk123- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Fantasy_

After this week I feel so bad that I actually liked her in Big Boss. I genuinely thought she was genuine. But I'm going to stick to my opinion that she's super image conscious and wants people to only see her good side. Somehow I feel Vicky being in the house has hindered her being. Like he has helped with her not being herself cos he paid little to no attention to her at all. In all these weeks I haven't seen them sit and have any heart to heart conversations despite the way their relationship is. It irks me how she is constantly saying sorry to him for how she feels and he not once says it's not needed. In fact he pushes her so much to feel bad for how she feels. He never accepts that he's wrong and thats such a bad trait.

Munawar actually was a good friend to her, I don't believe in the whole stand stand nonsense, she's Big enough to fight her own battles. Which is why I completely dislike Mannara cos she constantly wants someone to fight for her, pamper her, always keep feeding her ego.. Ankitas never needed it. Vicky got angry at her for choosing him as faltu over Munawar and that's where it all started, he kept reminding her he didn't like her friendship with him and she somehow did a 360 and went against Munawar. I rewatched the torture task episode just to see where the change of heart happened, it was so random! Munawar did nothing wrong but Vicky's team went overboard and he took out all his frustration out on Munawar and dragged Ankita with him. And she didn't use her brain at all and fell for all the cues to fight.

No no no, while I do agree with a lot of what you have said here, but putting the entire blame on Vicky is exactly what Ankita is trying to do! Vicky has been a very understanding husband, she literally puts so many restrictions on him that it is impossible to not feel suffocated. But despite that, he has tried being there for her! And why would Vicky say the apologies aren’t needed? She always does something stupid that warrants an apology from her. As far as Munawar goes, it was actually Ankita who started the whole bs by constantly questioning Vicky’s friendships. If she lets him be, I am sure he would have no qualms whatsoever!

MissBrownEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Fantasy_

I agree wth u 100 perc. After torture task vicky used manku in fight against munna n team n she didnt realise. Vicky nvr supports her in fights bt yaha khud use kiya.. hes pathetic fellow..i thought hes geniune n good player bt after torture task i dnt thnk he is wt he has shown himself to be.

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Khud ko keya samajhti hai. Mujhe toh sunke hi haasi aa raha hai. Lolsmiley37

Kahan Deepika aur kahan basi sukhi roti jaisa shakal wali Ankita. smiley18smiley37

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -CmPunk123-

https://x.com/yoursxbestie/status/1748699348614234466?s=46&t=7hjrNYkoFkOTALEztbj2rw

So apparently she auditioned for the lead role in Ram Leela…smiley37

And she was offered the lead role opposite SRK in Happy New Year before Deepika smiley37

And she was also offered Badlapur opposite Varun Dhawan smiley37

I have always maintained that she is the BIGGEST liar in the history of BB but there is a limit to even that. Honestly, even lies have different levels of ‘aukaat’ and I am sorry to say Ankita inn lies ki aapki aukaat nahin hai.

And please let me know what you’ve been smoking…muje bhi de do smiley19

may be she got rejected to give auditions for that movie.

-CmPunk123- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriRani

may be she got rejected to give auditions for that movie.

I am pretty sure she was never auditioned for anything. She was never a great actress. In Pavitra Rishta all she did was cry and say 3-4 dialogues in each episode.