Did you notice connection of Shahid, Kriti with BB contestants?

life_is_good thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago
  • So, did you guys notice the weird connection between Shahid, Kriti and few BB contestants?
  • Mannara: Shahid’s ex (Priyanka)’s cousin
  • Ankita: Kriti was the person SSR left Ankita for!

Did you find this interesting?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

SSR had nth with Kirti.

Jalkukukdi psycho ne khud rumor create kiya to destroy Kirti+SSRs career. Once again using SSR for sympathy. After seeing VJ I am feeling so sorry for SSR. At that time I was Psycho supporter coz it was always she after spreading rumors and make him look like a characterless.

luvumjht thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Any news source for this??

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jhalak7

SSR had nth with Kirti.

Jalkukukdi psycho ne khud rumor create kiya to destroy Kirti+SSRs career. Once again using SSR for sympathy. After seeing VJ I am feeling so sorry for SSR. At that time I was Psycho supporter coz it was always she after spreading rumors and make him look like a characterless.

Same here I supported this Ankitha….she took full revenge on Rhea during SSR unfortunate demise.

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriRani

Same here I supported this Ankitha….she took full revenge on Rhea during SSR unfortunate demise.

Yes. Sp when SSRs father was doing witch hunting this lady made such crap comments that it could send Rhea to life sentence. She is so mean and revengeful.
Edited by jhalak7 - 9 months ago
jhalak7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_good

• So, did you guys notice the weird connection between Shahid, Kriti and few BB contestants?
  • Mannara: Shahid’s ex (Priyanka)’s cousin
  • Ankita: Kriti was the person SSR left Ankita for!

Did you find this interesting?

I just remembered SSR worked with Parinidhi too. I guess this is why Ankita loves to insult Manara.. Parinidhis sis. I guess andar se jal jal ke rakh ho jaati hai Parninidhi's sis ko dekh ke.smiley7smiley37
Edited by jhalak7 - 9 months ago
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jhalak7

SSR had nth with Kirti.

never supported ankita for this..

i remember how ugly their breakup was in news..

and Ankita said in BB that he left overnight and "mene b kuch nahi kaha" smiley37

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Wao so our of Miss Pakhande.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I don’t think parineeti and Mannara are anyway in good terms.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kooki07

Wao so our of Miss Pakhande.

smiley37

Word Count: 0