Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

How will members here know what's going on in her mind? Obviously, people who hate her will write paragraphs to show their frustration with her.

she already had a successful TV career and was praised for manikarnika. Ankita is one of the biggest names in TV. She was offered roles in movies BM, HNY and Sultan

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She was a heroine till SSR.

After that she worked as momma, naani, daadi in PR. So her heroine life in PR was also too short. smiley21

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

She came in kapil sharma show with other three leading ladies of tv industry few months before biggboss and audiences loved this episode and talked and remembering scenes or dialogues of their shows. Sometimes tv shows and stars are bigger than movies- see the ormax- kapil,munawar and ankita are top 3/4- ahead of mr. Salman khan. We this generation love to bash our earlier stars or everything from there with zero respect without knowing much about their popularity or works. This is not so cool!!

You may not like her,i may not like many stars for their tv stints, but we never know whats actually going into their mind. What a baseless point just for time pass you raise here is totally funny. It is clearly seen she is frustrated about her own personal life,from where all of a sudden this movie thing came!! You are good in bW forum discussing films and stars,buddy but not about tv stars personal life- i must say! Kheyali pulav apne aap khao,idhar udhar maat pakao.

Every one goes through up and down in their life. Ar we free from this things?ask any married couple, how they goes through many problems. Sitting in SM,writing anything bakwas is easy( i am so fed up off utterly negative bullshits of everyone here,not only ankita,we must stop.)

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ankita played double role in PR.So till the end she was the heroine(young role) of PR.

Originally posted by: jhalak7

She was a heroine till SSR.

After that she worked as momma, naani, daadi in PR. So her heroine life in PR was also too short. smiley21

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ankita played double role in PR.So till the end she was the heroine(young role) of PR.

After SSR left the show she played as the mother of several children.One of them was Asha Negi was the lead then with Hritvik. Except ths 2 they had dozens of other female actresses. Her character was chopped shorter and shorter. When the show was about to end she played 2 roles. One was dadi/naani with dark circle and another grand daughter with really strange hair cut. Baacci baanne ke bahot koshish kiya tha. But hua nehi.smiley21smiley37
jhalak7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

She came in kapil sharma show with other three leading ladies of tv industry few months before biggboss and audiences loved this episode and talked and remembering scenes or dialogues of their shows. Sometimes tv shows and stars are bigger than movies- see the ormax- kapil,munawar and ankita are top 3/4- ahead of mr. Salman khan. We this generation love to bash our earlier stars or everything from there with zero respect without knowing much about their popularity or works. This is not so cool!!

You may not like her,i may not like many stars for their tv stints, but we never know whats actually going into their mind. What a baseless point just for time pass you raise here is totally funny. It is clearly seen she is frustrated about her own personal life,from where all of a sudden this movie thing came!! You are good in bW forum discussing films and stars,buddy but not about tv stars personal life- i must say! Kheyali pulav apne aap khao,idhar udhar maat pakao.

Every one goes through up and down in their life. Ar we free from this things?ask any married couple, how they goes through many problems. Sitting in SM,writing anything bakwas is easy( i am so fed up off utterly negative bullshits of everyone here,not only ankita,we must stop.)

We watch Kapil Sharma show for Kapil Sharma and all the comedians of that show only. Not for who comes and who goes. As you can see that show always get highe#t trp. So guests don't matter. smiley21
jhalak7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

How will members here know what's going on in her mind? Obviously, people who hate her will write paragraphs to show their frustration with her.

she already had a successful TV career and was praised for manikarnika. Ankita is one of the biggest names in TV. She was offered roles in movies BM, HNY and Sultan

Manikarnika mein uski kitne dialogues thi?🤔🤧

Main taub Ankita ki jabardast fan thi. Her PRs toh aise phek ti thi. I was confused...yaar Manikarnika ki heroine kaun hai? Kangana yah Ankita?🤔

Then I thought may be there are 2 Manikarnika. smiley18smiley37 One movie where Kangana is the boss. Another web series where Ankita is the lead.smiley36

Then I searched for Ankita's Manikarnika.smiley38smiley39

Later saw Manikarnika. Oh bhai pura serial mein muted Ankita ko mila. Mere toh heart atrack aaa gaya tha. smiley38smiley19

khoda pahar aur nikla chuha.smiley38smiley19smiley37

Bahot bura laga tha. I was a fan of Ankita then. Not bcoz of her character in PR. But bcoz of her relationship with SSR. And all those bashings,false accusation she did that time to destroy SSR's reputation and career. Bahot gussa ata tha. How could SSR dumped her?smiley7

Now feeling sorry and guilty for SSR. This Ankita Lokhande is a liar and a fraud. smiley21

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhalak7

We watch Kapil Sharma show for Kapil Sharma and all the comedians of that show only. Not for who comes and who goes. As you can see that show always get highe#t trp. So guests don't matter. smiley21

guests do matter. You are stating your opinions,fair enough. Dont include " we watch". Hum sab ek nehi hainsmiley1

jhalak7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

guests do matter. You are stating your opinions,fair enough. Dont include " we watch". Hum sab ek nehi hainsmiley1

we watch issi liye use kiya becoz we comes from trp. Kapil Sharma Show always gets high trp. Majority watches it all the time. No matter who comes.