priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

This is ridiculous

But both cheating spouses got married, their previous partners deserve better

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bird32

In Islam, you don’t have to divorce the first wife to marry for the second time. You can still marry again without divorcing your first wife if your wife gives you permission. You can keep four wives. Maybe she gave him permission to marry again. So they might’ve make some arrangement.

Lol. You are either innocent or blatantly ignorant to say that the men follow the rule to the T and the multiple marriages happen with the so called ‘permission’ of the first wives.

priya185 thumbnail

So I wonder will they both carry on with the mirza malik show now

heavenlybliss thumbnail

How many pairs is he gonna have? This is his third one!

And didn't Sana recently marry Uzair Jaiswalsmiley24 dono ek jaise hi hain, bewafaa

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Damn so both were cheating on their partners?

this what really makes me sad. Sania is just pure soul and she did not deserve this. Not sure when sania and shoaib divorce was finalized. But how can you do this? I feel so bad for sana’s ex husband. Umair is fabulous guy and even more amazing husband. He always supported her. Getting married after 6 weeks of divorce makes no sense to me. Praying for Sania. She is deeply hurt by this.smiley19

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bird32

In Islam, you don’t have to divorce the first wife to marry for the second time. You can still marry again without divorcing your first wife if your wife gives you permission. You can keep four wives. Maybe she gave him permission to marry again. So they might’ve make some arrangement.

In Islam you do not need permission from your wife to marry again, there is no such thing, though it would be good decorum to let her know you are so she's not in the dark about it, but you don't need anyone's permission to carry out the sunnah/haqq. At best the wife can stipulate in her contract that he cannot marry any other except her, but only the Hanabilah have that option for women, but the husband can choose not to agree as well. Marrying more than one is a sunnah, but thats only for people that can do justice to them equally, that they're very able to emotionally/financially and religiously. The severe consequences for the husband after death for choosing in emotion to marry more than one but unable to be just to them is also in the Hadith. But these four wives rule doesn't apply to Shoaib, he's not religious but culturally religious (which is BS) he allowed his wife to roam around without sharii hijab (a major sin) and is happy with her going out and interacting with men while beautifying herself, that makes him a Dayoos, the Mutabarijjaat women and Dayoos won't enter Jannah, that's explicitly stated. He knows nothing about fiqh or aqeeda or even tawheed the basic fundamentals has no idea about what the Shariah entails. So he should not be marrying at all let alone more than one until he learns his religion and gets out of this kufri culture adopted from next door which most Pakistani's are guilty of and will be the death of. They don't care for the religion or have any fear they live in their warped bubble

Edited by cory - 9 months ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sana’s ex husband just posted in his story

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2PpbgNrOC_/?igsh=MTU4ZXptaWhsaDFkbw==

I am sure he is also deeply hurt by this.

566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cory

In Islam you do not need permission from your wife to marry again, there is no such thing, though it would be good decorum to let her know you are so she's not in the dark about it, but you don't need anyone's permission to carry out the sunnah/haqq. At best the wife can stipulate in her contract that he cannot marry any other except her, but only the Hanabilah have that option for women, but the husband can choose not to agree as well. Marrying more than one is a sunnah, but thats only for people that can do justice to them equally, that they're very able to emotionally/financially and religiously. The severe consequences for the husband after death for choosing in emotion to marry more than one but unable to be just to them is also in the Hadith. But these four wives rule doesn't apply to Shoaib, he's not religious but culturally religious (which is BS) he allowed his wife to roam around without sharii hijab (a major sin) and is happy with her going out and interacting with men while beautifying herself, that makes him a Dayoos, the Mutabarijjaat women and Dayoos won't enter Jannah, that's explicitly stated. He knows nothing about fiqh or aqeeda or even tawheed the basic fundamentals has no idea about what the Shariah entails. So he should not be marrying at all let alone more than one until he learns his religion and gets out of this kufri culture adopted from next door which most Pakistani's are guilty of and will be the death of. They don't care for the religion or have any fear they live in there warped bubble

@bold - Kufri culture smiley37smiley37

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

this what really makes me sad. Sania is just pure soul and she did not deserve this. Not sure when sania and shoaib divorce was finalized. But how can you do this? I feel so bad for sana’s ex husband. Umair is fabulous guy and even more amazing husband. He always supported her. Getting married after 6 weeks of divorce makes no sense to me. Praying for Sania. She is deeply hurt by this.smiley19

I am just weirded out by them announcing wedding before divorce

Edited by NoraSM - 9 months ago