Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago

Sana, Sania. He even chooses similar names.

bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Malik is divorced ok, but is his current wife also divorced from her ex husband?? If not that marriage ain't legal as per religion ig.

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bleue

Did they get divorce? I mean I know one doesn't need divorce to marry more then once in Islam if the wife gives her approval but I don't think Sania would do that.its humiliating.They probably got divorced

I was wondering that too, it is shitty if he announced wedding before announcing his separation and embarassing Sania like this

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Should feel bad for Sania but I don't think one should because last year when the divorce rumours were rife she went on to host a show with him aur uske baad bhi time nahi mila to publically acknowledge the divorce or separation

1277590 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

@bold

SRK's manager's name is Pooja and I was so confused for a second 😂😭 when you said that you see him doing Pooja

Anyways, SRK can't practice polygamy means SRK can't have more than one wife because his marriage is registered under Special Marriage Act which penalizes polygamy

Okay but I thought multiple Gods when I saw the prefix ploy. SRK’s marriage was not done by the Islamic law. So he can’t escape from Guari without divorcing her. If he had the option, then he would’ve keep PC as his second wife without divorcing Guari. Shoaib and Sania married by the Islamic law. So he can marry again without divorcing Sanai if she has no problem with it.

Edited by Bird32 - 9 months ago
1277590 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bleue

Did they get divorce? I mean I know one doesn't need divorce to marry more then once in Islam if the wife gives her approval but I don't think Sania would do that.its humiliating.They probably got divorced

But they have a kid together. Maybe she let him do the third marriage without divorcing him just for the sake of the child because the child needs both mother and father.

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sania divorced him

-raVen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Men lie and cheat anyway 🤭

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Beats me

But this girl Sana has a history of misbehaving with people on set, that's how I got to know about her.

Shoaib ko pakad k Peet de smiley36