Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1277590 thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Are laws same across borders?

SRK is a Muslim but he can't practice polygamy because he is married to a Hindu through Special Marriage Act

Wouldn't there be more technicalities involved considering these two individuals belong to different nations?

How does nation matter? Shoaib and Sanai are both Muslim. If she give him permission, then I don’t think it will be a problem. In India, many men keep more than one wife. Salman Khan and Bobby Deol’s dad kept two wives at the same time. Who said SRK doesn’t practice polygamy? I always see him doing Pooja. Religion is one’s choice. We can’t tell them what to practice and what not to practice.

Edited by Bird32 - 9 months ago
1277590 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

What do girls see in him. He is marrying third time.

Money money money.

1277590 thumbnail

He is the KSG of Pakistan.

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Meanwhile bachelors

1000027938.jpg

Edited by naaznin - 9 months ago
1169321 thumbnail

It depends in which country marriage is registered.

Yeah

Word Count: 1

1169321 thumbnail

What do girls see in him. He is marrying third time.

Beats me

But this girl Sana has a history of misbehaving with people on set, that's how I got to know about her.

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bird32

How does nation matter? Shoaib and Sanai are both Muslim. If she give him permission, then I don’t think it will be a problem. In India, many men keep more than one wife. Salman Khan and Bobby Deol’s dad kept two wives at the same time. Who said SRK doesn’t practice polygamy? I always see him doing Pooja. Religion is one’s choice. We can’t tell them what to practice and what not to practice.

@bold

SRK's manager's name is Pooja and I was so confused for a second 😂😭 when you said that you see him doing Pooja

Anyways, SRK can't practice polygamy means SRK can't have more than one wife because his marriage is registered under Special Marriage Act which penalizes polygamy

Edited by NoraSM - 9 months ago
Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Did they get divorce? I mean I know one doesn't need divorce to marry more then once in Islam if the wife gives her approval but I don't think Sania would do that.its humiliating.They probably got divorced

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Technically he doesn’t need to divorce her na?