Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Nor should we forget who the Prince of this World is and that he will always do everything he can to pervert us and make us sin. These Celebrities are not going to escape from God either as they maybe thing..this is why many end up committing suicide 😉

https://www.marca.com/en/lifestyle/celebrities/2022/11/12/636f1453268e3e34348b4587.html

Suspended

[Post Removed]

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So this ugly person marries every after 4 to 5 years---looks like that is his moto in lifesmiley41

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Iska badla lene ke liye

chalo sablog Fighter ka ticket book karo

https://twitter.com/KomalNahta/status/1748606054731300967?t=36PULJU1OKvdxTwmRFJnAw&s=19

smiley14

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

shoaib Malik fans are shocked and criticizing him.

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Only 6 weeks?  In Islam a woman cannot marry for 90 days after her divorce, or after her husband dies. How was she allowed to do another Nikah 6 weeks after her last divorce?  

you  are right!! I don’t know whether it’s 90 days or longer but they have to wait longer than 6 weeks 

I guess celebrities don’t have any religion anyway 

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Didn’t even know or read anywhere about these two. I have never imagined them together. It’s uncanny and weird. I watched this girl in pyare afzal and found her pretty and talented but the more I read about her starting to dislike her a lot

She’s faster than the speed of light marrying 2nd one after 6 weeks of divorce 

I don’t even want to talk about shoaib never liked him and he seems to be ek number ka chichora 

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

There have been rumours of divorce/separation for quite some time now. Either Sania or Shoaib should have cleared the air.

Shoaib should never have put up his new nikah pictures before letting the world know the status of his marriage with Sania. Very disrespectful. 

The next shocker is that he married Sana??!! That came out of the blue. I remember her first marriage and all the make up artist controversies. She got married just 2-3 years back I think. She's very beautiful but she's also very problematic.

So, my guess is that both of them started seeing each other in 2023 while they were married to other people (super icky) and then just got married to each other. 

All the best to both of them. They really need it.

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

As expected divorce reason was his EMA ..first with Ayesha Omar then sana Javed 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2W0SyyrqYe/?igsh=cTZ1dG1jcmRiOGs=