BB17 19/01: Winners and Losers (share your thoughts)

-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 months ago

I don’t know about you guys but I absolutely loved today’s episode barring the 10/15 mins of Ankita/Vicky chik chik. It was an enjoyable watch, with some very funny and entertaining roasting segments, a lively atmosphere enhanced by the live crowd, and an overall positive vibe (with the exception of Ankita, of course). But there is another reason I loved it, the episode made it pretty clear who the winners and losers are, regardless of what happens next week!

Abhishek and Munawar had an incredible showing - their roasting segments were by far the most well received, they were cheering on and supporting their friends, and handled all the roasting with big smiles. The audience absolutely loved them, reacting to everything they did! They came across as true winner material, whether you like it or not! Vicky, I feel, is another contestant who had a great showing! First, the way he handled everything with Ankita is praiseworthy. He was patient, understanding, and didn’t let anything dampen the joyousness of the occasion. Later, the way he took all the roasting with a huge smile, was heartening to see! He was targeted by every contestant but he didn’t let that smile go, and was as sporting as one could be! He is definitely worthy of being in the top 5 over his own wife!

It wasn’t all so rosy for everyone though! Isha had a very lacklustre roasting segment and she was completely ignored / disowned by the crowd! I am sure she saw herself as a top contender who was being loved outside, and to see all the booing must have been both eye opening and disheartening for her. I don’t blame her for the delusion, though. BB and Salman never gave her a true picture of her standing outside. She was also visibly upset about a lot of the roasting, which again showed her spoilt side. But despite all this, she wasn’t even close to being the biggest loser! That crown solely resides with Ankita! She was exposed as an absolutely sore loser! First, the whole crying, the insecurity, the unnecessary torture of Vicky. Has BB ever seen a more insecure contestant in its existence? I genuinely don’t think so! She is insecure of everyone and she is obsessed with everyone. But lets leave the husband wife drama for once, and come to the roasting segment. Firstly, her roasting was the most boring and sleep inducing of the day. It was like she was reading off a script! There were no punchlines and she only talked about Vicky and Munawar?? Itni obsession? But that wasn’t even the worst part! She kept a sulking face throughout the roasting! The only time she looked normal was when Sudesh said she is his favourite! Warna tou isne manhoos shakal banayi hui thi, and was also unhappy with Vicky enjoying the roasting. How can someone be so miserable and negative in life that they manage to make even such happy and joyous occasions miserable for themselves? Khair, she came across as one sore loser, and I don’t see how anyone can disagree with that. What an absolutely poor showing! Shameful!

Khair, I thought some of the roasting segments were pretty good. My rankings would be as follows:

1. Munawar - no questions there, even his biggest critics on SM praised him!

2. Abhishek - he exuded confidence, and the delivery was pretty good!

3. Arun - he was low on confidence but delivery was amazing and the punchlines were spot on! And I loved how Munawar and Abhishek were cheering for him! It was smiley27!

4. Ayesha - it was short but enjoyed the punchlines!

5. Vicky - again short but some good stuff in there!

6. Mannara - confidence was good but more speech than a roast!

7. Isha - overacting overload and BORING!

That’s my ranking! I hope I haven’t missed any!

Share your thoughts too!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Very boring. I was feeling sleepy. Sp Munwar who has done this before was a flop. He started roasting well then chhod dia. Didn't complete. Energyless dumbsmiley21

Ankita did 1 serial in past 12yrs....and still past mein jee rahi hai. Dil ka raani yeh sirf iski dill mei hai...hum to bhool gaye. smiley26

Manara was in Nick/Disney channel. Well kapda accha tha. Only well dressed last night.

Ayesha apne character ke hisaab se kapda pahna...2 faced snake.

Isha pooch laga ke kiyun aya? So wierd.Worst dress worst roasting👎

Viki dar dar ke kucch bola tha shayad which he says everyday. Nth new.

Abhishek dil ka bharas nikala. Phir bhi much better than the rest. Sp he is not a pro.

Arun was simple. Audience ka reaction bataya. I have the same feelings as him. So not bad.

To me 1st Abhishek.

2nd Arun.

Baaki boring.smiley26smiley26

Edited by jhalak7 - 9 months ago
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

TM completely agree with you. It’s worth adding how munawar called Mannara famous contestant of the house and Ankitha is all jealous.

loved Vicky for always keeping the smiling face even after Ankitha kept restricting him.He deserves to be in top 5. He is definitely will be known as Vicky bhaiyya of the house. During game he gives his 100% but after that doesn’t hold grudges.

Let’s see if Salman khan will call out Ankitha real face or shift all the blame on Vicky as usual.

I liked Munawar and Abhishek performance followed by Arun and Vicky.

Ankitha got good punch line for Dakkan but she ruined it and hardly anyone cheered her on her jokes except that one.

not sure why everyone trying to link up Mannara with Vicky now.

Don’t mind Abhishek/ Arun/vicky and Mannara winning.

Edited by SriRani - 9 months ago
MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Best Roasting is from Munawar ...his experience in the field did play a role.I liked it.

He had huge support from the crowd too.

Next abhishek ..-Liked his punch lines..very good for a beginner...

I am liking their duo..their friendship did flourish well ..

Rest honestly I didn't like anyone else.

Arun/Ayesha was okay..Arun and Ayesha had few punch lines.

Vicky didnt go harsh on anyone and was very sporting to others..

But Manaara was in the bottom very closely followed by Isha and Ankita.(i disliked all 3)

Edited by MUNNII - 9 months ago
elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Munawar was lit no comparison with other contestants. The crowd and atmosphere ne bhi chaar chaand laga diya

Abhishek was good

Worst was Mannara. Cringed

Ayesha, Vicky, Arun- punches were good but the delivery was bad bcz they were reading from the paper

Isha was ok ok

Messiah thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Confidence aur arrogance mein bahoot zyaada difference hota hain

Aaj Abhishek ne confidence naheen. Arrogance deekhaya. Roast mein aur episode mein bhee. Usney episode mein do baar bola. Chaata maar ke show se bahaar neekala…

yeah hona chahiye main point wkv pe aur is sentence pe Abhishek ko immediate eviction meelna chahiye.

Edited by Messiah - 9 months ago
-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SriRani

TM completely agree with you. It’s worth adding how munawar called Mannara famous contestant of the house and Ankitha is all jealous.

loved Vicky for always keeping the smiling face even after Ankitha kept restricting him.He deserves to be in top 5. He is definitely will be known as Vicky bhaiyya of the house. During game he gives his 100% but after that doesn’t hold grudges.

Let’s see if Salman khan will call out Ankitha real face or shift all the blame on Vicky as usual.

I liked Munawar and Abhishek performance followed by Arun and Vicky.

Ankitha got good punch line for Dakkan but she ruined it and hardly anyone cheered her on her jokes except that one.

not sure why everyone trying to link up Mannara with Vicky now.

Don’t mind Abhishek/ Arun/vicky and Mannara winning.

Thank you for pointing out the faces she made at that point. Sore loser!

_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agreed.

Munawar proved why he is one of the best! Abhishek was really good too, not bad at all for first time!

Didn't think much of others but agree with the rankings!

You missed out Ankita though for number 8 😂 what a sore loser! She couldn't take that she got nominated and now she couldn't take her roasting.. imagine if she actually got roasted by people like Tanmay B or Rohan J 😂 or even Munawar outside of BB

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Totally agree with everything.

Also loved how you just mentioned 7 members and didn't included that woman Ankita. Woh layak nahi hai, bas dusron pe pal rahi hai. Shameless woman.

Copy pasting what I posted on ddt

Abhishek was actually good given he went first! The audience ka craze dekh ke Mannara was shocked time and again.... Bas he was dressed horrendously...otherwise he totally owned it. Maaza aagaya. Except he shouldn't have roasted ayesha. She was the only one who was with him through thick or thin.

Vicky yun aaya yun chala gaya... Didn't look like roast at all

Ayesha news reading kar rahi hai. Ye bhi yun aayi yun nikal gayi... Didn't like her dragging manna Shaadi shuda ke beech something.

Isha kya hi ghatiya acting kar rahi hai... As usual badbadaa rahi hai. Manna ko bahut ghatiya bola usne 🤮🤮🤮. So glad this B#$& is out before manna. Worst vile contestant.

Arun was sweet and scared. But overall good. Munna ko mast sunaya Isne.

Ankita sabse worst, all about pavitra rishta. Itna boring tha kya hi kahon.

Mannara bhi kuch khass nahi thi, but she was at least not nasty like Isha.

Munna, I had a lot of expectations but utne Mein Hi tha.... Liked how he spoke about manna and didn't degrade her❤️.

💜💜Munna and Abhishek got the highest woots from audiance! Clearly top two of bb doesn't interfere.💜💜

🌈Vicky is the most sportive insaan! How wonderful he was when each and everyone made fun of him. Can't believe he is stuck with a woman like Ankita. I pity him...🌈

💩Ankita ko fits aa rahe te jab log usse roast kar rahe te, especially jab munna kar raha tha, she kept moving to and fro in a scary way. 💩

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

I have to watch the full episode yet but yes roasting one Vicky and even Ayesha were taking it the sportive way Manku spotted to be out this week instead of her Vicki is more deserving to be in the finale .