Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Unicorn20

wow  

thanks for sharing yes they both are tall, good looking, hot and also good actors. They will make a good on screen pair with the right script 😍

I watched Shershah today,  she looked lovely even simply dressed. There are some more vids from their photoshoot. 

Also Biras fav best couple are Sid and Kiara. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

He has a movie coming w Tripthi, maybe Vicky will be new national crush after the film 

carisma2 thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

He has a movie coming w Tripthi, maybe Vicky will be new national crush after the film 

Dhamri?

Well could be possible in a parallel universe smiley36

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I have not seen his movies so can't really comment 

carisma2 thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I have not seen his movies so can't really comment 

Same, I wouldn't like to judge him as an actor in general without seeing his work.  Evidently yes Bira is the finest actor of today but doesn't mean that Kaushal is bad automatically. 

But yes at some point I'll try and watch a few different genre projects of his. 

Edited by carisma2 - 5 months ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Honestly it doesn’t matter if people call him star or not. When I go watch a movie all I care is how did the person performed. Ranbir was known a starkid when his debut movie released. But he had to make his place til yeh jawani hai deewani released. At least for me. Now it really depends what is your definition of a star. For me Vicky is a star. Very respectful to others, clean heart and he can act. And I believe he will never be out of work. And in Dunki it was Vicky who stole the show and made the audience cry. I don’t like the comparison between Vicky and Ranbir here. 

I have watched Vicky’s interview and he is a fabulous actor and I love his off screen personality. How he believes to be good to others and do your best and things will come to you if it is meant to be. Srk himself said that Vicky best career performance is in dunki and I completely agree with it. What a stellar performance he given.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

In what world is Vicky Ugly & Ranveer a heart-throb. They're both about in the same range when it comes to looks. 

It's all about perception. What Vicky needs to do is play a Rich guy. It might sound stupid but the human mind automatically relates Poor = Ugly, Rich = Good looking. Vicky is stuck in Cinematic Poverty at the moment, he needs some superficial directors to get him out. smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

In what world is Vicky Ugly & Ranveer a heart-throb. They're both about in the same range when it comes to looks. 

It's all about perception. What Vicky needs to do is play a Rich guy. It might sound stupid but the human mind automatically relates Poor = Ugly, Rich = Good looking. Vicky is stuck in Cinematic Poverty at the moment, he needs some superficial directors to get him out. smiley36

Does he ever shave ?

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Once every year, on his birthday!

carisma2 thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: Bekind

Honestly it doesn’t matter if people call him star or not. When I go watch a movie all I care is how did the person performed. Ranbir was known a starkid when his debut movie released. But he had to make his place til yeh jawani hai deewani released. At least for me. Now it really depends what is your definition of a star. For me Vicky is a star. Very respectful to others, clean heart and he can act. And I believe he will never be out of work. And in Dunki it was Vicky who stole the show and made the audience cry. I don’t like the comparison between Vicky and Ranbir here. 

I have watched Vicky’s interview and he is a fabulous actor and I love his off screen personality. How he believes to be good to others and do your best and things will come to you if it is meant to be. Srk himself said that Vicky best career performance is in dunki and I completely agree with it. What a stellar performance he given.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

No doubt,  I've heard he's very good in Dunki, from the trailer itself it looks like he has an interesting role.  

By star qualities, I'm here basing it on screen presence and performance,  in line with the article for this scene. 

The reference article and my reference is regarding their scene together just in this part, that's the bit the article is based on.  However for comparison, he doesn't hold a light to Bira, that's for sure. But in general, I had learnt he's a good performer. 

Outside of the article, if we discuss personality,  then I will never undercut someone on their due, he has a nice personality,  very respectful. 

But so does Bira, why is the same generosity and appreciation not extended to him a lot of the time by people.  smiley13  

Infact for most part of my time here I have experienced a negative echo chamber, when in my unbiased observation I've found him to be quite different and misunderstood. I'd like him to recieve his due too. 

He actually worked for Bensali and finally got a movie,  he did not get favoured, he worked hard and didn't recieve special treatment or use Nepo power.  

That's why I like him even more.  

In general individual analysis,  both guys are considered stars. 

Just the way Kaushal performed better or stole the show in Dunki for example, won't take away anything from SRK, in that same manner.  

Like in Brothers,  I preffered Sids performance over Akshays.  Akki was great, but in this movie I found Sid to have given his best performance till that date.  

But in the video above,  I find the level in that scene to have a huge gap between the duo in performance.  However some will feel the opposite. It's down to own perception and in mine for this scene, I agree with the source. 

Edited by carisma2 - 5 months ago