Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 months ago

there were rumors going around of their separation and divorce for a while now but i had no idea sana's marriage had also ended. wild.

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

am not hating ankita as much as everyone else is … no wife would be happy if her husband is getting a tharki tag and on top of that he is enabling everyone else to prove that he is indeed tharki … he gets overly friendly with manara be it after fighting with her or after the task when their whole team got nominated… itna kya manara manara kar raha hai bewakoof insaan .. plus he may always come to ankita but under what circumstances when ankita has to make faces and make it obvious that she is hurt .. he patiently hears everyone else but the moment ankita has to say he puts her down or laughs it off.. kya head assery hai

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Ab kya hi bolunsmiley4

I'll let it come from the horses mouth first .smiley14smiley37

aigoooo smiley36

Word Count: 1

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

What’s ayeshas Insta id

vibecheck thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

mjhe bhi Maloom h lol

Buddy list m h omni time SE smiley36

yeh to humari sharafat hai k kuch nahi bolte kahin ye id bhi suspend na hojae smiley37

vibecheck thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

ha us id py limit lga to hibernate krdya shany ny smiley36. But kd masterni had other plans

hibernate karo to us pe hibernated likha ata hai na? that one said suspended which is when you get banned. i haven't veen through it so i could be wrong but i think it differentiates between the two smiley36

vibecheck thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

bohot galatfemi mai jee rahe ho. tumko MF waale hi report kar rahe hai… yaha kisi ko ghanta farak padta hai .. smiley37

yahan bhi kisi ne report kia tha but yeah people on mf do it too smiley36

vibecheck thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

Aurr Yeh abhishek ki mom kya Bool rahe hai

https://x.com/sagarrathore_/status/1748641393696755815?s=46&t=14fwKequOItMfn5CYLuf8w
Iski papa bhi aishe hi hai smiley3

Matlaab yeh bhi abhishek ki mom ko marte peete thee smiley3

Yeeh Bool Kyu rahe hai

Matlaab raja beta koi gaalte thee hi nahi 😇🙏

aunty ji aise has has k bata rahi hain jaise koi proud hone ki baat ho smiley18

BombayChic thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

am not hating ankita as much as everyone else is … no wife would be happy if her husband is getting a tharki tag and on top of that he is enabling everyone else to prove that he is indeed tharki … he gets overly friendly with manara be it after fighting with her or after the task when their whole team got nominated… itna kya manara manara kar raha hai bewakoof insaan .. plus he may always come to ankita but under what circumstances when ankita has to make faces and make it obvious that she is hurt .. he patiently hears everyone else but the moment ankita has to say he puts her down or laughs it off.. kya head assery hai

Problem is Vicky clearly said ki last ke 10days bache hai . Kitna hate karoge yaar? Plus her hate is all misdirected. She says she doesnt have problems with Manara and he should go and talk to her , but she goes ahead and taunts and talks rudely to her at every opportunity. Vicky is prolly done playing games as its the last week and they are nominated so why not be friendly and happy while in the house. Also she patches up with him and then again the rinse repeat continues . She has way too many insecurities
RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Vicky is no saint but the problem is ankita is reacting in unreasonable manner. Whatever she said about mannara was disgusting and it doesn't suit her. Regarding the marriage I feel pity for her because I feel she needs counselingsmiley18