Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Terrible Series, Terrible work. Full waste of time.

Koi Rohit Shetty ko batao, he has forgotten action & serious drama, only thing he is good at is comedy. Make Golmaal 5, that's it.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

One time watch.. Nothing that you'll remember later... But the initial episodes hold your interest

Shilpa is a very very average actress... But it's nostalgia that makes us think that she is a "star" . She was a B/C lister in her prime.. . Vivek has also largely forgotten how to act.. Both are just ok.. Like they are not terrible.. But that's about it

Sidharth looks good and scores over vivek bec he does not make a constipated face in effort to look serious.. Major Eye candy.... otherwise all 3 are same acting wise

Story line is very basic.. No intricacies or complexity or intelligence.. Very bare bone... The last 2 episodes are just stupid bec the so called terrorists are all idiots.. 

Can watch it when you have nothing else to watch... 5/10

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Caught the first episode. Rohit should stick to his meaningless comedy/action setup. The editing is awful. CGI is even worse. Man is incapable of subtlety. If you don’t have the budget, be creative at least. 

Siddharth is his usual zero expressions, god awful delivery and complete stiff body language. The scene where he walks out after getting rid of the car bomb is so laughable. Dude thinks he is doing a ramp walk. 

Vivek is equally awful but at least he can muster an expression or two. Looks even worse because they are both completely out of place surrounded by tv actors who are hamming it up. 

Also what is with Bollywood and this god awful sepia tone. Absolute bunch of hacks. 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Happy birthday 🎊 🫶🏽

thanks for wishing me

What is your name? 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: bips

One time watch.. Nothing that you'll remember later... But the initial episodes hold your interest

Shilpa is a very very average actress... But it's nostalgia that makes us think that she is a "star" . She was a B/C lister in her prime.. . Vivek has also largely forgotten how to act.. Both are just ok.. Like they are not terrible.. But that's about it

Sidharth looks good and scores over vivek bec he does not make a constipated face in effort to look serious.. Major Eye candy.... otherwise all 3 are same acting wise

Story line is very basic.. No intricacies or complexity or intelligence.. Very bare bone... The last 2 episodes are just stupid bec the so called terrorists are all idiots.. 

Can watch it when you have nothing else to watch... 5/10

I know a police officer who always looks stern and never smiles even with his family so maybe Vivek got a similar stereotype 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

it’s on prime even in USA ? 

I have online linkssmiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

My shady friend smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Also Hinna I hope you know you watching a pirated version doesnt help Sid Boy at all smiley36